Chapter 7

~Faith (Heaven's Mom) on the side

-Heaven

I woke up with Kyle's hot breath on me. I looked at my phone and my alarm would go off in a minute so I turned off alarm.

Kyle snuggled up close to me. I could feel his hard dick against my bare butt. I forgot I went to sleep without underwear.

"Kyle it's time to wake up". I whispered.

He didn't move. Ugh I decided to do something I've never done before. I slipped under his hold and under the covers.

I pulled out his dick. Holy shit the thing was huge.

I remember how yesterday Justine sucked on Eric so I'll just do exactly what she did.

I grabbed his dick and licked the tip of his dick. There was a salty taste but I liked it. I tried and put my mouth over it. It was a little big but it soon fit in my mouth and I began to suck him.

"Fuck Heaven". I heard him groan.

Soon the covers were pulled off and I looked up to see him staring at me.

"This isn't a dream is it"?

I shook my head.

"You gave me head to wake me up"? He smirked.

I took his dick out my mouth and it made the "pop" sound.

"You wouldn't wake up and I saw how Justine did it and I wanted to try it". I said all innocently.

He chuckled. "You can finish if you want".

I got from on top of his legs and I got off the bed.

"Nope I think I'll take a shower". I walked over to my closet and got my towel.

"That's messed up". He said throwing his hands up.

"You want to shower with me". I smiled

"No cause then I'll want to fuck the hell out of you and your not ready yet". He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay then". I walked out of my room and to the bathroom and took a shower.

I got out of the shower and put my hair in a ponytail and not much makeup just eyeliner.

Once I put my eyeliner down.

"Heaven". Justine said knocking on the door.

I opened the door to see her smiling.

"Yes"?

"Your naked". She laughed.

I rolled my eyes and pulled her in the bathroom with me.

I'm actually now very comfortable naked in front of Justine.

"So how was last night with Eric".

"Ummm". She trailed off and turned on the shower.

"No you didn't"? I gasped.

She smiled widely and nodded.

"I can't believe it".

"It was amazing Heaven. His dick is huge and he didn't fuck me. He made love to me Heaven I just wanna have sex with him over and over again".

"Awwww".

We hugged and she pinched my nipple.

I jumped back. "Oww".

"That hurt".