S 1, E 4

🎬 Rolling 🎬

When she arrived at the Smosh building she headed straight for her office, not wanting to risk bumping into the man that was now taking over her thoughts, day and night. All she could do was thinking of the mans kind gestures and play them up to be something they definitely were not.

It was all Zoey's fault if she was being honest. If Zoey had never mentioned that it never would've crossed Charlotte's mind.

As she opened her door she was greeted with a post-it note on her desk. It read "Thank you so much for letting me take this yesterday! The shoot was earlier than I thought so i would've been screwed - Spencer"

Hmm, she's never gotten a note this way? She thought it was nice how he appreciated her work more than anyone else, made her excited to work on the other script he asked her to make.

Right now she had to focus on the sketch for main channel Smosh, as it needed to be well thought out and was due in two weeks. More time than typical but it was going to be viewed by a larger audience so that's how these things go.

She was working on planning everything out when there was a knock on her door as it opened. She looked up at was met by her smiling friend.

"What do you wanna know now..." Charlotte turns in her chair, crossing her legs.

"Just came to check up on my friend, is that like... looked down upon now??" Zoey laughs.

"Oh you have something coming for you, you know you came in here for one thing and one thing only.."

"But did I really? Is that really who I am to you?"

"I mean as of recently that seems to be all you've cared about.."

"How dare you! It's just the most interesting thing to happen in your life so i'm milking it for all I can" She smiles.

"Wow, rude much. I still don't get why you care so much! He's like any regular person here wanting work from me?? How do you see something else."

"Do any of the 'regular' people here visit our offices constantly asking for updates?" Charlotte is quiet. "Exactly... so just let that simmer in your mind. SOMETHING is bound to happen, mark my words"

"I am not marking anything, thank you though!"

>>

Spencer has been on the set of Try Not To Laugh for a majority of the day, only having a few minutes to spare which was when he wrote a post-it for Charlotte.

He had loved her writing and despite telling her that before he just had to get his point across once more. Maybe it was extra of him to do so but he didn't care. He just needed her to know he looked up to her.

The cast was taking a break in between bits when he was greeted by Shayne and Angela walking up to him.

"Yo, your bit was SO good, who did you get to write it?" Angela asks, hand out for a high five.

Reaching his hand out he reciprocates Angela's high five. "Her names Charlotte! Courtney actually recommended her which I am very glad for." He points to Shayne when mentioning Courtney.