S 1, E 7

🎬 Rolling 🎬

Due to last night's activity, Charlotte and Zoey running around like elementary kids, Charlotte was extra tired upon walking into work this morning. 

She darted to the kitchen hoping to make a quick cup of coffee before anybody saw her, but that plan was quickly foiled as Spencer was standing against the counter. Charlotte contemplated leaving, afraid that the few texts exchanged the prior night would make things awkward, but her thoughts were interrupted by a few words. 

"Soo.. i assume you're here for coffee as well?" Spencer asked, looking over at the girl who was clearly lacking the right amount of sleep.

"That would be correct!" Charlotte jokes a little, standing off to the side watching as the coffee drips into the pot underneath.

"I just started it so it'll be a minute, sorry."

"Oh don't worry, at least there's some going.." Most days Charlotte was the one to make the coffee for everyone, she wasn't told to do it, she was just always first to arrive and want coffee.

A few moments of silence passed as the two waited for it to be finished, neither feeling the need to say something.

Spencer was first to make a move and head towards the coffee as it was done. "Do you want me to make yours first?" He asked, looking over at the girl who was already watching him.

"Oh uh, sure!" Spencer turned to pour the coffee in before he had another question to ask. "What do you like in it?"

"I usually just do six spoons of sugar and two of milk!" Charlotte smiled. 

Handing her the cup he says, "You are so much easier to make coffee for, you know? Everybody has too many things, i like the simplicity of yours." He let out a tiny laugh.

"Thanks? I think?.." She brought the cup to her mouth taking a sip of the freshly made coffee. Charlotte said her goodbyes to Spencer and headed to her office. 

She sat at her desk, resting for a minute before signing in to her computer, pulling up what she would need for the day. 

There was a knock at her door, she started to get up but it was flung open by a surprised Zoey. 

"So! What's up? Good morning by the way." Zoey grins at her friend.

"Nothing's up, i just sat down a few minutes ago, what's up with you?" Charlotte questions.

"Oh not a lot. Did Spencer ever respond?" It was clear that she came here solely to ask about him.

"Maybe.. what about it?" Charlotte's eyes dart around the room.

"Ooo, lemme see!" She says, excitement is present in her voice. Charlotte pulls out her phone, opening to their short message history, she hands the phone over to her friend who is now sitting.

Zoey reads through the couple of texts and lets out a gasp. "You're going to watch while they film??" 

Charlotte furrows her eyebrows, confused as to why it's questionable. "I mean yeah, i've never watched one before so i figured it'd be fun."

"Do you know that only a certain amount of people are allowed to be an audience while they film? You know what this means right."

"What exactly could this mean." Charlotte sighs.

"He reserved you a spot!! Like that's a huge deal. You two have got to get your stuff figured out."

"I really don't get you. We're coworkers, not everybody wants their coworkers in their life outside of work."