65. What Happened?

Fubuki awoke first, her emerald eyes open to see Michael sleeping soundly with a smile on his face, seeing him smile was a rare thing to see whenever he is sleeping, no doubt that he might been having a good dream this time instead of whatever hellish nightmares that haunts him, the ones that try to break his sanity.

She knew that his willpower was very strong for him to keep going which showed that he had a pure heart as well.

Fubuki placed a kiss on Michael's forehead as she gets up from her bed, heading to the bathroom to get changed into her Spider-Blizzard outfit.

Once that was finally done, she heads over to kitchen to make herself a bowl of cereal which was Captain Crunch.

She'll be heading out for the day, she'll even leave Spider-man a note when he wakes up. Didn't really want to wake him up when he's having nice dreams.

~~~

"Hahaha, she's such a loser!"

Those words burned into little Alexa's soul as her favorite toy was plucked from her grip, while in the playground of her primary school, and held in the hands of her worst enemy, as the other kids laughed at her mockingly.

"Give Spider-plushie back!" She yelled. "Mummy!?" She then turned around to look at her parents, who were standing talking to someone else's parents nearby.

"Go play with the other kids, Alexa," was the absentminded response.

Alexa turned back around, with tears in her eyes, as the lead girl and her flock of followers giggled in a hushed manner.

With a desperate spark of determination, she reached forward, trying to snatch her stuffed Spider-plushie back from cruel paws.

"Ah, ah, ah," the girl named "Vanessa" said, holding the toy just out of her reach, as she was a little taller than Alexa. "He's mine now. Finders keepers, loser's weepers," she said, in her face.

"No he's not!" yelled Alexa, in distress, as she continued to try and reach for the toy, while the others laughed at her. "Give, Him, Back!" she screamed.

"Oh I don't think so," Vanessa replied, hand on hip in a cruel and proud manner, jutting it out. "Fetch!" she suddenly said, as she spun around and threw the toy onto the top of the nearest roof.

"No!" Alexa yelled helplessly, reaching out at the air in the direction of the stuffed hero, before falling to the ground and dirtying her knees, whimpering.

"Hahaha, what ya gonna do now, Alexa?" Vanessa provoked, drawing out her name manipulatively. "Spider-man is so lame anyway. Don't even know why you like such an ugly hero," she said, kicking grass and dirt towards Alexa's face.

Alexa just cried harder. "He's not ugly!" she defended, giving them a hard stare.

"Hahaha, yeah right," Vanessa replied.

"Hey I was just in the neighborhood and did someone lose an adorable stuffed Spider-man?"

The girls, and Alexa, all spun around to stare at where the mysterious new voice came from, and froze in shock, Vanessa nearly keeling over.

"Don't worry, he's alright, no harm came to him. I checked him over, just to be sure." Spider-Blizzard babbled comfortingly. "I believe he belongs to you?"