68. Fubuki Meets A True Monster

The feeling was indescribable to give out an exact answer of what Fubuki was honestly feeling yet here she was.

Her eyes were only showing horror and fear, unlike anything she had ever felt before.

Her own heart was beating very fast up to the point where she could just go into cardiac arrest.

Her head and senses was screaming at her to run as far away as she possibly can but she couldn't possibly do anything about it.

Seeing the same monster standing before her, the same one that ruined her husband's life, was staring in her emerald eyes as if they were able to enter her soul alone.

She was trying so desperately to be able to speak, to able to find her voice, but she simply couldn't since the tendrils were covering her mouth from talking, she was like a deer in headlights.

She was clouded by a type of fear that she has never felt like anything before, she had face many monsters in the past but none could possibly rival the one that stands before her. Carnage, based on his appearance alone would make all sorts of threat level monsters back away and run away in fear.

Carnage was simply watching Fubuki's reactions of fear in his own amusement, "Hehehe, I've take it you've never face something like me before. I've been watching you two for quite some time."

Fubuki eye's widen even more, 'He's been watching us!?'

"But I think that the main topic at hand is what to do with you."

Fubuki shuddered at the thought alone, what sort of things did he have in store for someone like her.

Carnage goes into a thinking gesture, "Tell me, how would Spider-man feel when he finds your dead corpse here? I could start off by eating your organs. Maybe tear off one of your eyes that way your have the same view point as Spider-man." He burst into laughter

Carnage continues, "I could slice your face off."

"No, that wouldn't be very fun at all. How about I server your body in two."

"No, that's boring. Oh, what about if I tear off your skin, wear it, and then murder a bunch of babies at an orphanage? That would bring a lot of questioning to the media, wouldn't it?!" Carnage's white sinister eyes widen with joy at the idea, "I really want to rip your pretty face off."

Fubuki's eyes trembled with shock just by hearing the red symbiote speak his own sadistic thoughts out loud, 'H-how...can....anyone be...this insane...?'

Carnage now walks over to the bedroom as the tendrils that still held Fubuki followed behind pass a sleeping Rover, the door closes behind them.

"I have a better idea. What would happen if the spider knew that his wife was being unloyal to his worst enemy before he is dead, huh? You think this would hurt his heart? Completely break his mind like how it should've been?" He cackled.

Fubuki felt the tendrils release their grip on her as she fell to her knees bit was grabbed by the throat from Carnage's clawed hands as Fubuki released a yelp of fear.

He used his blade tendrils to sliced onto her black pajamas. The pieces of black cloth fell onto the ground, leaving her mostly naked, and she was now only wearing her black bra and underwear.

"You know what to do, whore. Enjoy yourself, and you will then pleasure me with your body." Carnage grinned as he looked at the nakedness of Fubuki, and she fell down on the floor.

She stood back up and was frightened, but she tried to remain calm.

"Aren't you afraid that I would scream and get my neighbors' attention? Then, they will think of some way to get my husband back here." Fubuki asked calmly.

"Well, I have taken care of them. They are all knocked out in their sleep, not dead well not yet anyway. They will only find out that they have slept for two days when they are awaken." Then, the symbiotic maniac cackled again. "I also spy on you two every day. I even know everything about you and your telekinetic powers, my dear. But it won't work on me because that won't be an issue when I do this."

Suddenly a small tendril entered the back of her head making her scream but felt Carnage's red and black hand cover her mouth. The tendril soon removed itself as Fubuki fell to her knees as she breathed heavily.

She couldn't feel her telekinetic powers activate for some reason, she looks at the red and black symbiote, "W-what did you do?"

"I simply sent a small microscopic symbiote to be able to disable your powers, I can be able to activate and disable your powers however I want, I even broke the link that you and your sister share, that way no matter how badly you get injured she won't be able to sense that you're in danger."

Fubuki gasped in horror, no, he can't do that! He can't take that away from her! This red freak can't manipulate her powers whenever he wants for his own personal gain!

She didn't even know that this supervillain was that cunning. He really planned these things. She wanted to scream with outrage.

"I know every secret of you and the spider. So, he is going to die real soon!" Carnage said. "When he is killed, I will want to tell him that his gorgeous wife is being unloyal to him, and is secretly having sex with his worst enemy! Just try to imagine when he heard me describe his beloved wife's naked body! I'm sure he will be pretty upset and broken."

Fubuki face went pale, she couldn't have this monster take the man she loves more than anything else in the world. Hasn't he already been through enough!

"Please, no! Can you just leave him alone?! Why do you hate him so much?!" Fubuki pleaded.

"Why you ask! Well thanks to the Hive mind that we symbiotes across multiverses share, we know everything. This version of Spider-man fights against the other me without going insane! The other me had every opportunity to try and break him mentally yet he failed! Why should every version of Spider-man always been so annoying and insufferable? That's why you are going to be my revenge against him. If you don't do as I say, I'll not only kill Michael but also everyone you hold dear to!" Carnage yelled.

Fubuki had to make a drastic choice, she couldn't have Michael see his greatest enemy in this world and be killed for it but not just him but everyone that she knew personally. That can't happen!

"If-if I have sex with you when my husband is away, can you just leave him alone and not kill innocent people! Leave my friends alone! My sister! I just want to stop you from killing, and stop hurting my husband." Fubuki cried out as she begged getting on her letting her head touch the floor, "P-Please... don't d-do this..."

Carnage raised his eyebrows or white eyes for that matter, since it was not every day that his worst enemy's gorgeous wife gave herself to you even begging made it more fun for him. "Well, I prefer raping, since it's both pleasure to me and torture to you." Carnage said.

Fubuki was scared, no, petrified was probably a better way to put it, "But can you just let everyone live?!"

"Only if you can pleasure me and keep the secret. If you tell him, it's no fun anymore. If you tell him, all your relatives and friends, shall all die." Carnage replied, "And beside, the small shard in your head will alter me if you spill out any hints to me, and you don't want that to happen, would you?"

Fubuki sniffled as she shook her head slowly, Carnage cackled, "Now we are getting somewhere. So any words before we get down to business?"

Fubuki's eyes filled with tears as she gets up to her feet to look up at the 6'1 homicidal symbiote, "...You really are a monster."

"No, I'm not a monster. I am the devil."