Page 16

I was practically chattering my teeth in nervousness. The kids, as soon as I was seen ran up to hug me. Grace gave me a frown.

"Are you feeling better?"

"Yes I am. Yesterday just wore me out more then I thought it had. I'm just here to talk to Andy." I gave them both hugs and kisses. "You guys have lots of fun." I got smiles and they ran off.

"Do you want me to summon Andy?" Jake asks. As Alpha he could do that.

"No, I want to do this. I'll find him."

"Okay. I'll be right here if you need me." I start searching and finally find Andy dead center of the big ball pit. A bunch of kids who were trying to pile the balls up around him. I had a sudden pang to my heart. Would Andy want to be like this with his own kids? Would he want to know them as their dad or just blend into the background of the pack. Would they be tainted by me because I was the pack whore? Would he want me to ignore that he was father? I had no idea, but I would give him the choice.

"The Andy mountain is going to shake." He starts wriggling and makes the balls fall down. "I think it turned to a volcano." He says and starts popping balls in the air. I felt a teardrop over the edge of my bottom eyelid. I'd never had a father for my children. Was I doing this just to have him tell me thanks but I was just a fun lay? Before I could change my mind or go forward he happened to glance over and see me.

"Hey, it's the Rabbit. What brings you here? I thought Alpha was making off with you."

"He is, we're going to go, I just... I need to talk to you a moment. Privately." He frowns but nods. Promising the kids he'd come back later. He followed me to the edge of the yard next to a wooden fence.

"Everything okay?" He asks me.

"Andy, uh... I don't know if you really want to know this. I don't know if you'll care, if you'll want them or anything. All I know is that you have a right to know."

"Know what?" He asks me giving me a curious frown.

"Andy, I found out yesterday that... I'm pregnant, with twins." I saw his face go straight to shock. "Doc said that it was a little over a week. That means it could only be you. I'm an Omega, I know that we'll be taken care of. I know that there is no need to do anything more then you want. But I'm a firm believer that you have a right to know and so I am here telling you. I'm not pressuring you or asking for anything, I'm just making sure you know they exist so if you want to know them as their father or even a quirky special uncle it's alright by me." That last word is drawn on a surprised squeal. He's grabbed me up around the waist and spinning me around.

"Dev, this is awesome. I have totally always wanted to be a father." I'm nearly dropped to my feet. "That's okay isn't it. I know that you have your hands full with Alpha and Angelo. Just consider me a willing slave. This kid will just get a lot of dads. Is that okay?"

"Yes. That's fine." I am grinning. It was basically a wish granted. At least the twins will have their biological father. It was a wish I'd had with Grace and Michael both. I knew that I had two men wanting the position of their dad but it lacked that connection that blood gave you.

"Awesome. Hey do you have sonogram or anything?" I pulled out my wallet then gave him the small still. He just grinned at the picture.

"Look at that, you can see two right there. Is everything okay with them?" He asks darting to look at me.

"Yes. They are just fine. I have a prenatal and it's really early so it's just watching them grow. Lots of good food, sleep, and just making sure they get everything they need."