I'm Here If You Want To Talk, Okay?

A/N: Hello!  I saw some people wanting more N x V, so this is kind of like a small fluff /angst sort of thing for today.  I'm going to post some of the request stories I got for tomorrow, so watch for those.  Speaking of Requests they are still open, so if you want to see a ship/idea written out then please comment in the first chapter of this book so I can keep track.  I am trying to expand off of ships other than just Nuzi so if you guys can think of any other ships I can write about then let me know in this chapter.  Also, would you guys want to read a spicy one-shot of V x N when they were workers in the Elliot manner?  If yes then let me know as well in this chapter (unless you have a request for another idea related then let me know in the first chapter instead), I'm thinking about writing one.  Anyways, enjoy the fic!

V walked down the halls of the Elliot mansion, James Elliot, the main master of the house, had asked her to find Tessa and bring her to him for piano practice. The little worker maid obeyed and began to walk to her room to get the said girl. Eventually after some walking, she made it to Tessa's door, knocking on it.

"Come in!" Tessa yelled from her room, and V opened the door.

"Miss Tessa, your father requests you to start your piano lessons for the day, please come with me if you're ready." V stated, her head down. However, she noticed N the butler, along with J in there. Tessa was sitting at her vanity while J was brushing her hair, and N standing next to her as a body guard of sorts in his uniform.

"It's okay V, I'll take J with me. Thanks for letting me know!" Tessa said and waltzed right past her, J following after her. V only bowed once again before it was just her and N in the room.

V blushed slightly on her visor, but N was the one to approach conversation first.

"So...the gala will be in a few weeks. That'll be exciting, yeah?" He asked with his golden retriever energy. V nodded in agreement.

"Yes, very much so, but that only means we will have to work even harder you know. These next couple of weeks our tasks will start to double." V commented, reminding N to not relax immediately. He sighed while nodding, his hand reaching the back of his head and scratching it.

"Yes you're right. But it will still be nice and fun to see at least. Hearing the other guests conversations is interesting! I wonder what it's like out there, if it wasn't raining constantly then maybe it would be a much nicer environment." N said, looking out the window from Tessa's room.

V starred at N, she felt her core hurting. She longed to hug him, comfort one another after hours to relax for the night. Love him. But she didn't want to risk the Elliots finding out, and hurting N in the process. Her and all of the other worker drones production was made for one singular reason, to serve the Elliots. But technically, V, N, J, and the other drones in the library were saved by Tessa. They didn't get produced and reported to the Elliots immediately, but rather to Tessa, to which she gave them free will.

"Do you wonder about the others? Not saved by Tessa I mean? Do you think they are just machines?" V asked, curious. N turned around to face her and walked up to her.

"I don't like saying it but yeah, I think so. I've tried to talk to a few of them, but other then us and the others in the library, they don't respond. They just...follow orders day in and day out. They don't even have conversations like we're doing right now." N commented, making V's optics hollow in surprise.

N's visor blushed when he realized how close he was to V, he had unknowingly approached her while talking, but she didn't seem to mind. Her mind was more focused on what he had said, making her visor appear a little sad. The male worker sighed and hugged her for comfort. V was stiff at first, but relaxed into the hug. After about a minute they pulled away.

"If you ever need to talk V, I'm here. Okay?" N asked, putting a hand on her shoulder. V nodded, happy from the affection as N walked out the door to continue his butler and bartending duties.

The memory flashed back to V's visor now on Copper-9, she looked at her claw in her murder drone form. She was now sat in the pod and where was N now? With Uzi. Like always. She sighed. He didn't remember the mansion and working for the Elliots, but for some reason V did. It haunted her, what she had seen at the gala. What Cyn did to them, what Cyn made her do to N. Somehow in the little of weeks Cyn was there, she managed to ruin everything and use the gala as her escape.

She was one of the first to be turned into their little solver forms before transitioning into their murder units. Cyn made V lure in others, have a second secret life from serving the Elliots. Every single worker in the library had gotten turned. Tessa had been killed. The mission now was to kill the workers, but that's all V knew. It haunted her, she didn't have anyone to talk to after J died.

V was sulking in the pilot's chair when N came back into the pod. He saw V sitting there, she didn't notice him come in.

"Hey, are you alright V?" N asked, bringing the female murder drone back to reality.

"I'm fine! Leave me alone N!" She snipped back at him. She felt bad for doing so, but she still remembers when she hurt him, turning him into his murder unit.

She stood up from the pilot's chair and got her wings out, ready to launch out of the pod to go hunt before N stopped her, grabbing her arm. She gasped and looked into his visor to find him blushing.

Don't look at me like that...not like how it was back at the mansion...my core hurts.

"If you ever need to talk V, I'm here. Okay?" N asked, smiling at her. Her optics widened at the realization.

So he DOES remember the mansion. Heh. Dork.

For once V decided to let her guard down a little and put a hand on N's shoulder.

"Thanks N, I'll see you later." V replied in a soft voice before flying out of the pod.

Their past may have been a little messed up, but if N remembered something like that, then she was sure she'd be fine. She wasn't as alone as she thought, and that was enough for her.

Word count: 1162 words.