In Another World

There was a cold breeze whirring past me, chilling yet refreshing.

I sat on the fresh patch of grass while I hum the songs I was familiar with. I then carefully stroke my hair, feeling its smoothness between my fingertips.

There goes the sun. Hmm hm hm~~

Setting in the vast ocean~~~

With the winds Hm hmm hm~~

Bringing my love to you~~~

"My love,"

A voice from afar stopped me from singing. I then turned my head towards the source of the voice and the person I saw brought a smile to my face.

"You're finally back home," I stood up and walked towards the man who was slowly approaching me, his arms spread open.

I then threw myself into his arms and he instantly embraced me. I could feel the warmth of his body and never have I ever felt this safe.

"I miss being home." He pulled away from me and held my face. "My lovely Chisato." A smile grew on his lips. "I can't stand being far away from my only home." He lovingly pecked lips and I could not help but giggle and blush.

"Oh, Akio. You and your smooth talk." I playfully pushed him away but that only made him pull me close to him, my body crashing against his as he began to attempt to kiss my neck. I just chuckled as his breath began to tickle me.

Once our giggles died down, we paused and took this moment to stare into each other's eyes.

His mesmerizing blue eyes, the ones that I fell in love with and his white hair that I have always loved to play with.

"My Akio," I breathed.

"My Chisato," He leaned in and kissed me deeply.

I am finally home.