Jude's POV Part 3

When I got to school Zoey immediately grabbed my arm and started leading me somewhere. She looked paler than usual

"What the fuck- Zoey where are we going-?" I asked.

She led me to a closet and shut the door. She turned on her phone flashlight.

"Why didn't you tell me about Kendal? Are you okay? Can I help you with anything? Do you need anything and have you eaten today?" Zoey asked quickly, seeming to be panicking slightly as she spoke.

"Um- I don't know- and yeah- no- and um...no" I stammered. "How about you? You don't seem-"

"Don't worry about me right now! Jude you've been getting abused for who knows how long now stop worrying about me. Please tell me what food you'll eat." She scowled slightly, it was kind of adorable to be honest.

"Um okay then." I scowled, "I already ate though."

Zoey blinked.

"What did you eat?" she demanded.

"...food" I smiled.

She glared at me and demanded, "What food will you eat then?"

I smirked and opened my mouth to talk. But before any words could come out she covered my mouth with her hand. She was scowling and blushing.

"No." Zoey said.

I raised an eyebrow and licked her hand.

She glared more and quickly removed her hand, blushing even more now.

"What's wrong? Also you're adorable" I said smiling, knowing I was annoying the shit out of her.

"Shut up doofus" she scowled and covered my face with her hands.

I gasped dramatically.

"How dare you refer to me as that name!?" I said in a fake British accent.

She sighed, "I always dare doofus."

"That is scary." I joked.

Zoey nodded.

"Now please tell me what you'd like to eat."

"I tried to tell you earlier, I'd like to eat you. But you covered my mouth." I said smiling.

Zoey blushed red like a tomato and said,

"Shut up. Tell me what you want to eat for real now please."

I smiled and said, "Food."

She glared and said, "Okay you don't get a choice anymore I'm getting you a taco."

She grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the closet.

"Wait but how are we gonna do that-" I began.

"It's fine I get away with underage driving all the time" she smiled.

"Yet you won't let your siblings do it." I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah of course not. They're my babies." She said seriously.

I snorted.

"Okay then."