Muzans Rage

Lynn's pov

I still had the demon pinned down when voices charged through the crowd. "Whats going on here?" A man's voice calls out, another man answers it with, "don't tell me it's another drunk?" I turned around to see four men with black beating sticks come towards me. 'Weapon, defend yourself!' The voice screamed in my head. They were all dressed in the same blue uniform. One yelled at me, "Oi! Kid, get off of that man!" 'I can't, their weak, this demon will kill them within seconds..' "You should stay back," I growled at them in annoyance. Tanjiro-Kun then rushed up and put himself between us. I wasn't sure if he thought he needed to protect me. Or, if he saw the murderous/ frustrated look in my eyes.

"No sir, she's the only one who can restrain him other than me!" He tried to reason with the uniformed men to no avail though. The pushed past him and were about to reach me. Suddenly, a bunch of flowers floated around us in mid-air. 'Do they have floating flowers here? Why did Urokodaki-San not tell me about this?' I heard someone enchant a blood demon art. "Illusory blood, visual dream." The voice came from a woman in the crowd. Through the smell of flowers, I could smell blood. 'Oh god, I'm craving blood right now and I didn't even realize it..' (Sorry of that sentence grosses you out).

"What's with the flowers?" One of the men yelled. Another shouted with him, "why kind of sorcery is this?!" I almost chuckled at this, 'I'd he thinks this is sorcery, he should meet Pheobe, she'll show him what REAL sorcery looks like.'

  The flowers then pushed all of the men away as they continued to close in on Tanjiro-Kun, the demon, and me. There was only a few feet of distance between me and the flowers, they created a dome around us. A women then walked through the flowers and stared at us for a few seconds before beginning speaking. "I beg your pardon." Her voice was melodic and and almost motherly.

  She had on a dark blue kimono with floral and leaf patterns. She had black hair that was tied up in a messy bun. She had a purple hair pin holding it up. She had on white socks with regular sandals. She had a white obi sash around her waist. Her skin was pale but fare, it complemented her light purple eyes and thin red lips well. She had a bleeding scratch wound on her right arm. Based on the blood at the tips of her left hand, it was obvious that she had made the wound.

  A boy appeared beside her and stared down at Tanjiro-Kun with an almost disgusted look. He had short, light teal hair that mixed with black. His skin was even paler than the woman beside him. He had on a white kimono that had a white, buttoned up, collar undershirt. He had blue pants that he had the kimono tucked into. His eyes were a similar, however lighter, shade of purple. He had cat slits like me, and most demons. Both of their auras told me that they were demons. 'More demons hiding amongst human... How odd..'

  "I couldn't help but over hear that you defined him as a 'man', despite him being a demon now." The woman continued. "So, if you don't mind. I'd like to lend you a hand." She finished by regenerating and closing up her open wound on her arm. 'Don't trust her, it could be a trick,' the voice warned. 'It had a point, I haven't come across a hostile human yet, but I have several demons. That to say, it doesn't mean that humans aren't either.'

  "Don't trust them." I warned Tanjiro-Kun. "Their aura is that of a demon." Tanjiro-Kun nodded in understanding. We kept our eyes trained on the two, while I held the newly turned demon down. "Yes, you are correct, we are in fact demons.. However, I am also a doctor." She motioned to herself. "I want to help, I want to see Kibutsuji die as well."

Muzan's pov

  I was walking towards a black carriage with my fake daughter still in my arms, and my fake wife at my side. "You're not coming with us daddy?" The little girl looked up to me and asked. I handed her to my wife and they both looked at me expectantly. We stood in front of the carriage doors. "No hunny, daddy has work to do." I informed her, I wasn't lying entirely. "And a boring business meeting to attend to. Plus, I'm worried about what just happened." It was another half lie. I wasn't worried about the demon in the slightest. I was worried that if I waited too long then the beautiful woman from before might get away. Though, they didn't need to know that.