Tamayo and Yushiro

(Btw: Lynn now wears the mask that Urokodaki gave her and moves it to the side when she's eating).

Lynn's pov

  "Alright you listen here! It has nothing to do with money!" The bald guy in front of yelled. He was angry about the fact that we hadn't eaten his food. "I just can't forgive the fact that you would just walk away from a perfectly good bowl of udon or ramen!" "We're so sorry!" Tanjiro-Kun stressed, standing in front of the bench. "Can I get another bowl please?" The seller got right into Tanjiro-Kun's face before questioning him. "Do you promise that you will eat it this time?!" "Yes sir!" Tanjiro-Kun yelled back enthusiastically. "Alright."

  "What about you!" He pointed toward me. "You left a perfectly good bowl of ramen to go cold!" He held chopsticks in his hand that I was just waiting to snap under his weight. "My apologies sir, may I have another bowl?" I asked him politely. I had to push down the hatred of the man getting so close to me. 'People here are way too touchy and don't understand what personal space is.'

  He seemed contempt with my answer as he smirked to himself in triumph. He then went back to his stand to prepare the food for us.

(Time skip)

  Once the food was ready. Tanjiro-Lin slurped down on his bowl with quick haste. It caused me to giggle slightly. I think he heard because he stopped suddenly. He quickly covered up his face with his left hand. Behind it, I could see his face was a dark pink shade, almost red. 'Tanjiro-Kun is just constantly sick isn't he?'

  After finishing his food, Tanjiro-Kun put had hand together. "Thanks for the great food." He almost shouted out. About a minute later I was done with my own food. "I'm glad you both like it!" The seller waved us off as we left to be next to Nezuko-Chan. I was on Nezuko-Chan's left and Tanjiro-Kun was in her right. "We're sorry for leaving you Nezuko." Tanjiro-Kun apologized to her.

  She suddenly stopped and seemed VERY angry. Her pink eyes now had slits for pupils. "What is it Nezuko?" Tanjiro-Kun asked her, moving in front of her, but keeping to her right. "Huh?" He asked, turning around to look in the same direction as where Nezuko-Chan and I had been looking. That's when Tanjiro-Kun saw him. The demon that was with the other demon woman before. He stood beside a tree and we made eye contact for a few brief seconds, as we stared into each other's soul.

  His eyes moved over to Tanjiro-Kun as we walked closer to him. Once we were only a few feet from him we stopped and Tanjiro-Kun asked him a question. "Have you been out here waiting for us?" "I was supposed to bring you back." He informed us, 'we could have just tracked their scent and aura.' "You know, I could have just tracked your scent." 'That's just what I was thinking Tanjiro-Kun.'

"Impossible," the demon boy simply said, "our hide out is protected by a concealment spell. You'd never have found it." 'So, they do use magic here. Or, is it just demons? Is that would these blood arts are? Just magic?' "Concealment spell?" Tanjiro-Kun asked him confused. "Before we go, did you know that that girl is a demon?" He asked pointing to Nuzuko-Chan. Then he turned to me, pointing at me. "And did you know that that woman is not human, but not a demon either." 'Way to blow my cover, dumb demon.' "Besides, with that mask on, she's probably not much to look at either. It's the same story with that demon girl."

'Did he just call me ugly? Oh well, I've been called worse. At least he didn't call me a monster, or heartless. Those comments always seem to get to me... I'm not heartless, I just have people to protect. Besides, killing is all I've ever known.'

Tanjiro-Kun seemed stunned for a few seconds in confusion. I can almost see the visible question marks in his head before he turns to me in udder disbelief. He then gets into the demons face and yells at him. "You've got to be out of your mind! Who in their right mind would look at these two and call them ugly?! Nezuko was the most beautiful girl in our whole town you know that! And Lynn has got to be the most beautiful woman I have ever met!"