Tsuzami Mansion; Part 3

Tanjiro's pov

  We walked up to the door and I made a shushing motion. Placing my finger over my lips reminding her to keep quiet. I turned away from her and slowly began to peel the door open.

  In the middle of the room was a young boy. He had tears crossing over his face from his eyes. Which, were a pumpkin orange with a brown rim that framed the iris's. He had short brown hair that was slightly spiky, and very disarranged. His clothes were a plain orange haori covering his green, with orange squares, kimono.

  In his hands was a drum that looked like it was from the demon from before. Before I could say anything, he hit the drum in his hands.

Lynn's pov

  I was walking to the side, leaning against the wall slightly to conserve energy, as I watched Agatsuma-Kun having a panic attack. He was panting while dragging the boy in the blue haori behind him. The poor kid was walking slowly, eyes closed, and sweet beading around his forehead.

  The walls were an ugly, and yet familiar, shade of gray. From the lack of light in the hall, the muddy floors were the very same color as the walls. "Excuse me, Agatsuma-Kun. Can we stop?" The little boy asked him.

   Agatsuma-Kun only yelled out at this. He dropped the kids hand and turned around still yelling. 'Tanjiro, I never knew I could miss you this much, but I NEED to get away from these idiots.' I leaned against the wall as I watched Agatsuma-Kun lunge onto the kid, only to slid down to the floor.

  His teeth were chattering, eyes wide. "W-warn me first! Before you start talking.. Don't go surprising me like that!" I rolled my eyes at this. "Sorry?" He apologized questionably, not quite sure what he had to apologize for.

  I pulled the kid away from Agatsuma-Kun. "We're not getting anything don't if you two just keep standing there. Especially with all of your whining and screams." I scolded Agatsuma-Kun and the child.

  He ran after me, "r-right.. We should be TRYING TO ESCAPE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!" He shouted out loud. 'Oh god, is he that much of an idiot?! He probably just alerted the entire mansion of demons! At least, maybe Tanjiro heard us, if we're lucky enough.'

  That was when I heard a sound that I saw coming. The aura of a demon had entered the room. The sound of a hand hitting the floor boards from behind us. When the kid looked behind us he gasped.

  I turned around at the same time as Zenitsu. Behind us was a disfigured looking demon. The top half of its head was bald with two gray looking horns. While the back of its grotesque head had black, shoulder length, spiky hair. The horns were about the same shade of its skin. Green glowing eyes that gave off an uncomfortable feeling. It had a disgustingly slimy, and long tongue. It had sharp claws that dug into the dirt, making a scraping sound, as it crawled. At the back of its hands were two blue tattoos of arrows, going in different directions.

  "A couple of kids, huh?  I bet you'll taste delicious. Especially you!" He exclaimed pointing directly at me. 'How repulsive,' was all I could use to describe how I felt. 'I had a feeling, that with all of this shouting Agatsmua-akin was doing, we'd eventually alert a demon.'

"Oh come on! What did I tell you?! It's just my luck that we run into a demon!" Agatsuma-Kun shouted. He swiftly wrapped his arm around the kid, taking him from my grasp. He tried to grab me but I flung my arm away from him. I speed walked beside them. 'If it were just Agatsuam-Kun I would abandon him, but I have to protect this kid.'

  "Stay away from us! I'm warning you!!" Agatsuma-Kun shouted back at the demon as he continued to run. The demon crawled at the same speed behind us. "You don't want to eat us! I'm sure I don't taste good, plus this kids all skin and bones! He'd just taste dry!" He was likely about to say something for me too, but one glare from me shut him up.