10.

Alex

I enter my room and see Tyler, watching tv on the couch. He doesn't see me, too busy watching a baseball game. 'Hi.' I say, waving my hand. Tyler turns his head. 'Oh hey Alex, I didn't hear you.' I throw my bag on the floor and grab something to eat. Then I plop down next to Tyler on the couch. 'So, how was the tutoring?' Tyler says with a smirk on his face. I know what he's thinking, but that didn't happen.

'Fucking hell. Sadie got mad at me for not knowing how a liver works.' Tyler turns his head towards me. 'You didn't know that?' He chuckles.

I sigh. 'You know I fucking suck at biology. And hate it too. I never payed attention. ' I focus on the tv. Tyler's watching a baseball match. The sport we both play. We know each other from there too.

Tyler clears his throat. I turn my head towards him. That stupid smirk on his face again. What does he want now? 'So you guys didn't kiss?' He says. I roll my eyes. 'Shut up Tyler, you know I don't like Sadie.' I say mad. He always teases me with saying things about Sadie, even though he knows I don't like her. It's so anoying, Tyler never knows when to shut up.

He grins. 'Your behaviour tells me something else.' I look mad at him. 'Fuck off Tyler, how many times I have to tell you I don't like her?' I focus on the tv again. 'You can't deny she isn't hot. I mean, have you seen that waist dude.' He bites his lip.

'Tyler, shut the fuck up about Sadie!' My voice sounds mad. 'What, are you jealous?' Tyler smirks. I ignore him. He is right, Sadie isn't ugly, but I'm never going to admid that to him. It's just that she's an anoying smart ass.

Tyler chuckles and turns towards the tv again. So do I. Tyler's my best friend, and I can tell him everything. But sometimes...

---

Chapter 10 already! Please vote, that would really help me! And let me know what you think of this story so far, I'm curious! Tips are always welcome!