5.

Sadie

It's evening now, and me, Jane and Leila are having an accidentall gossip session, I think. We just wanted to hang out and watch a movie. We ended up gossiping about everything and everyone 'cause something in the movie reminded us of someone. Oops. But that are just girls, right?

I told them about what happened this afternoon, with Blake. 'Girl don't listen to him he doesn't deserve you!' Leila says. 'Yes Sadie what does he even think?' Jane says. 'The next time he even talks to you I'll slap him in his fucking face.' Jane clenches her fists while smirking. I chuckle. I love these girls.

Jane clears her throat. 'Something crazy happened today guys.' She says. 'Oh my god tell us!' Leila says. Leila is like the gossip queen, she wants to know everything. 'Okay but promise you won't tell anyone.' Jane says more to Leila then to me. 'So... Tyler asked me out on a date.' Jane looks at us. 'Tyler?' Me and Leila say at the same time. 'He's like the hottest guy in school! Besides Alex and Mike. What was your answer?' Leila is very enthusiast. I, on the other hand, am not. 'One, Alex is not the hottest guy in school, and two, Tyler's a dickhead. But what did you say?' That I don't like Tyler doesn't mean I'm not curious. Jane better rejected that asshole.

'I said no, 'cause...' 'Because what?' Leila says. 'Because  I like someone else.' Jane adds. Is she... nervous? It looks like it.  'Someone else? Tell us!' Leila almost screams. 'His sibling.' Jane answers. 'I didn't know Tyler had a brother. Tell me every-' I interupt Leila. 'He doesn't.'

I say to Leila. She looks confused at me. 'He doesn't? But who do you mean?' Leila says while turning her head towards Jane. At the same time I say: 'Do you mean Josie?' Jane looks at me and nods. 'I think I'm lesbian.' She looks at the floor and fiddles with her shirt. I've never seen her this nervous. Jane normally doesn't really care about other's opinions.

I don't know what to say. It's not really shocking, Jane never had much interest in boys, but i'm just happy for her. Leila says exactly what I think. 'Oh my god Jane I'm so happy for you!' A smile appears on Jane's face and her fear dissapears. 'Really? I thought you would find me weird.' Is she serious? Ofcourse I support her! She's my best friend, i'll love her forever.

'Why would we?' I say and stand up to hug her. Leila joins us too and we have a group hug. When we're done we just look at eachother in an akward silence, which Jane breaks. 'So does anybody have something else to say?' I suddenly remember I have. How could I forget? 'Oh my god guys I almost forgot, I have to tutor Alex for the whole school year!' My bestfriends both stare at me in disbelief.

'You have to what?' Jane says. 'I don't have a choice, Densel said it's mandatory. 'Lucky, you get to stare at his face for a whole year.' 'Leila!' She's unbelievable. All three of us don't really like Alex, but Leila finds everyone hot.

'I'm sorry!' Leila chuckles. 'It's okay, I just don't feel like telling him what to do, I mean it's not my fault his grades are so bad.' I say. 'I would tell him to go fuck himself.' Jane mutters which makes me and Leila laugh. Our laughter makes Jane laugh too and we all get the giggles.