3.

Sadie

They really need to make an elevator on this school. Especially for the people whose rooms are on the fifth floor. Also, my knee now hurts. I broke it about 1 and a half years ago, it never fully recoverd. That's also the reason why I can't do dancing anymore. It's your own fault, if you didn't-  Sadie stop. It happened, you can't change the past.

I finally reach my room. While I'm searching for my key I smell something. Something I recognise. The smell of alcohol and cigarettes. The smell of Blake Mensa, my ex. I'm embarrassed I ever dated him. It wasn't until after we broke up that I realized what an asshole he was. He cheated on me with that Amber bitch, who was dating Alex at that time. I immediately broke up with him when I heard that from Leila, Amber's sister. Unlike Amber Leila is very kind and one of my best friends. I don't know how they can be siblings.

'You know you can get suspended from smoking inside, do you?' I try to say as cold as I can, still trying to find my keys. Where did I left my goddamn keys?!

'I know.' Is all he says. Doesn't he have a better response? 'What are you even doing here? Your room is on the second floor.' At first Blake's room was at the same floor as mine. But he did some things teachers don't appericiate and got moved to a room closer to teachers. When his room still was on the fifth floor, I saw a different girl enter his room almost every night.

'I came to see you.' Blake says, taking a puff of his cigaret. What the fuck did I just hear. He's got to be kidding me. I stare at him with what I hope looks like a what-do-you-want face. 'I want you back Sadie.' What the fuck. He can't be for real.

'So first you ruin my live and now you're trying to get me back? Do you mean for one night like all the other girls that enter your room? No way. ' That sounded way more mad than I wanted it too. But that doesn't matter, he deserves it.

'I'm fucking serious Sadie, I'm sorry for what I did.' Blake says. 'And I need to believe that? Shut up. ' I finally found my keys and open the door. Blake tries to grab my arm. 'Sadie please, I-' 'Walk to hell Blake!' I push him away and quickly close the door. What was that? Did my toxic ex just told me he wants me back? Well, bad for him, 'cause I don't want the same.

'Jane? Are you home?' No answer. 'Jane?' Still no answer. I'm about to check her room when I remember she's at dance class. Where I should've been too. Sadie stop.

I sigh and drop my bag on the floor. Next to it I kick out my shoes. The first school day and I already want vacation again. Blake said he wants me back? I need to be labpartners and tutor Alex? That's right, I got an e-mail about the tutor thing. I grab my laptop from my bag and open my inbox.

Too: alexanderforben@bentmoor.com, sadiewellsford@bentmoor.com

Subject: Tutoring

Dear students,

As you may know, Sadie will be tutoring Alexander for the upcoming school year. This is confirmed by the direction due to Alexander's bad grades. The lessons will be on monday and thursday after your classes, lasting for about an hour. They will be in either Sadie or Alexander's room, starting from next week. I hope Alexander's grades will improve and he can graduate.

Yours sincerely,
Miss T. A. Densel

Great. So Alex is going to be in my room two times a week for an hour. I'm not going to his room. His roommate Tyler is not the kindest person alive.

This school year is going to be amazing! Not.