18.

Sadie

It's evening, and I just finished my homework. And now I don't know what to do. I miss Jane. She always knows what to do, how to make me happy. And it's only Wednesday, so I still need to survive a few days without her since she's coming back on Sunday. I guess that means watching some tv and scrolling on my phone for the whole evening. I turn the tv on. I'm zapping through some channels when I hear my phone buzz. It takes me some time to find it, turns out my phone was just laying under a pillow the whole time. I could've guessed that. I look on my screen and see that I've got a message from Alex. What does he want?

Alex: wanna watch netflix or sum at mine?

Sounds less boring then watching it alone. I turn the tv off and quickly send a thumbs-up emoji back. I leave my room and take two steps so I'm at Alex's. That's the advantage of a boarding school: everyone is always close by. His door is ajar, so I just walk in. Alex is sitting on the grey couch in the middle of the livingroom. He immediately smiles when he sees me. 'Hi.' He says. I greet him back and plop down next to him on the couch.

'So,' I say. 'What are we going to watch?' Alex shrugs. 'I don't know. You can choose.' He throws the remote at me, which almost gives me a heart attack. I give him a death stare. Alex sticks his tongue out and leans back on the couch, in that way boys always sit. It's so fucking attractive for no reason.

Alex notices me staring. 'The tv is there Sid.' He grins. I roll my eyes, even though I feel my cheeks heaten up. The things he does to me... I quickly focus on the tv again. I scroll through Netflix for a few minutes, but I can't find a show I want to watch. I sigh. 'I can't find anything.' I say, a little pissed. 'Then I'll choose.' Alex tries to take the remote from me, but I quickly pull my arm away. 'I don't think so.' I say. He tries to take it again, but I pull my arm even further away now. I stick my tongue out. Alex scofs. 'I thought you couldn't find anything.' He says.

'I know.' I say. 'Then why won't you let me choose?' He asks. 'Because I want to choose.' I reply, scrolling further. Alex sighs. 'You're just like a little kid.' He says.

'I'm not.'
'You are.'
'No.'
'Yes.'
'No!'

Alex doesn't reply anymore. Instead he picks me up from the couch and throws me over his shoulder. 'Let me go Alex!' I shout. I try to push myself out of his grip, but he's too strong. He walks towards what I think is his bedroom and places me on the bed. 'What are you-' I don't get the time to finish my sentence, because Alex starts tickling me.

'Alex stop!' I try to say. I hate tickling. He finally stops for a second, which gives me a opportunity. I flip him over, now he's the one under me. But Alex is still stronger than me and sits up. He looks at me, and for a moment I drown in his beautiful eyes that are staring at mine. And that gives him the opportunity to grab my waist and pull me onto his lap, which makes me blush. Alex tucks a strand of hair behind ear. Just that little touch drives me crazy. Why is doing that to me? I don't want him to do that me.

'You're so pretty Sid.' He whispers. His voice makes my heart skip a beat. I need him so bad and I don't even want to. It's like Alex can read my mind and knows what I want. I want him. Only him.

He smashes his lips onto mine, and I almost explode. I immediately kiss him back and it doesn't take long before his tongue enters my mouth. Alex's hands slide under my shirt and his soft fingers touch my bare skin. My hands explore his muscular body. I can feel his hard sixpack through his shirt. Our mouths separate and his lips move down to my neck. He starts sucking on my weak spot. I'm biting on my lip, trying hard not to let out a moan. The feeling this boy is giving me is so different, so more gentle, loving and caring then Blake ever made me feel. He never made me go crazy because of one small touch. He did, in a different way though... I shake my head, no time for Blake right now. Now it's only Alex.

My hands are moving down, to his hips, to his legs. I decide to tease him and slowy stroke over his beginning boner. 'Fuck, Sadie.' Alex groans. In one simple move he flips us over, so he's laying on top. I look at his fucking perfect face and bite my lip. Why do I find him so attractive? Alex notices it and smirks. He places his hands on my body again. He's trying to take off my shirt. I help him with it and also take his shirt off. I stare at Alex, laying on top of me. His muscular body, his hair messy from my fingers running through it.

I see him unbuckling his belt, I know what he wants and help him. 'Are we really going to do this?' I whisper. Alex immediately stops with what he's doing. 'Only if you want to, Sid.'

I answer by grabbing his face and putting my lips onto his. I can feel him smile against my lips. It doesn't take long for all our clothes to be on the floor. His bedroom floor.

If you told me two months ago I was about to have sex with Alex, I would've called you crazy. Fucking crazy. I can't even believe I'm here myself.

I gasp when I feel him inside of me. It's the best feeling I've ever felt in my entire life. The way he's careful but confident at the same time. The way he softly kisses me in my neck which makes me moan. It's just everything about him, everything, what makes me go crazy. And I love it.