19.

Sadie

I wake up by the morning sun shining trough my curtains. I must have forgotten to close them. Wait a minute... I don't have curtains.

I quickly sit up on the bed I'm laying in, that's apparently not mine, wondering what I'm doing here. Then I realize I'm naked. Suddenly all the memories from last night are coming back. Alex inviting me over, us fighting over the remote, Alex taking me to his room, and all the other things what happened after that... I bite on my lip by the thought of Alex without clothes. Focus Sadie!

I look to the left to see a sleeping Alex laying there, his back towards me. I look at him. His shoulders are muscled. I can't be the only one who finds shoulders attractive?

Then my eye catches sight of the clock behind him, on his nightstand. 9 AM. 9 AM? 9 AM?!

It's Thursday. Our first lesson started half an hour ago. 'Shit.' I whisper, running a hand through my hair. I shake Alex's body, hoping he'll wake up quick. He slowly moves a bit and turns his face towards me. 'Hmm.' He mumbles, rubbing his eyes. 'Alex!' I say. 'What's wrong?' He let's out a yawn. His morning voice is so sexy. No time for that now Sadie.

'We overslept. Our first lesson started half an hour ago.' I say quick. Alex runs a hand through his messy brown hair. It takes him a few seconds to let it sink. 'Fuck.' He says, still with that sexy morning voice. I step out of the bed and pick up my clothes from the floor. Alex is sitting on the edge of the bed, still yawning. He's definitely not a morning person.

'I still need to do my hair and make-up and pack my bag and-' Alex walks towards me in only his boxer and grabs my hands. 'Don't stress Sid. It's not a crime to be late. Plus, you look also pretty, maybe even prettier, without make-up. So you can skip that.' He kisses my forehead.

I can't help it to blush. 'Let's get ready now, quick.' He adds before putting on a shirt.

***

We, Alex and I, are walking down the hallway to our Geography classroom. We quickly got ready and I picked up some books from my room. 'You open the door okay?' I ask. I always find it so akward to  walk in in the middle of a class. Alex chuckles. 'Okay.'

He opens the door and everyone immediately looks at us. First at Alex, then at me, standing behind his tall body. 'There you are, finally.' Mr. Simons, our biology teacher, says. 'That's going to be an hour detention, for both of you.' I nod and quickly take a seat next to Leila. The detention isn't really a big deal, it doesn't matter if I make extra work with Alex in a classroom or at my room.

'Hey.' I greet Leila. 'Hi!' She greets me back. 'Had fun with Alex, huh?' She grins. 'What do you mean?' I ask. Oh I know what she means. 'Well, isn't it a bit suspicious you both come in late, at the same time? What did you both do that you both overslept? There's a high chance that you were toge-' 'I get it Leila!' I say.

The worst thing is, she's right. She's right, but she can't know. She can't know me and Alex have... something. I don't even know what we are. 'I was just working on an essay till midnight.' I lie. 'You know I like to go to bed early.' I don't lie. I normally go to sleep around ten. I need my rest okay?

'Hmm, sure.' Leila says, jokingly. 'Leila!' I snap. 'Okay, okay, I'll shut up.' She says chuckling. I chuckle too. 'Wellsford! Do you want an hour extra detention?' Mr. Simons says. 'No sir.' I say and quickly open my book on a random page. I notice I'm pretty tired. I guess it's not a good idea to stay up late, busy with someone, when you need to go to school the next day...