9.

The weekend is over, so it's monday again. I hate mondays. Who doesn't? After a nice weekend of freedom your alarm goes at 7 a.m which ruins your entire day.

I survived this day of school. Luckily I didn't see Blake. I really don't wanna see him. Unfortunately today the tutoring starts. Alex will be here in a few minutes. Coincidentally, Jane had dancing class on mondays and thursday so she won't be bothered by our arguing.

I'm scrolling a bit on my phone when suddenly the doorbell rings. That must be Alex.  I put my phone away and walk towards the door. 'Hey Sid.' I sigh because of that stupid name. Alex is standing in the doorframe, his backpack hanging over one shoulder. He holds it with one hand, the other fixing his messy brown hair.

'Come in.' I say, taking a step back so he can come in. We walk into the living room. 'It's pretty neatly here.' Alex says, looking around the room. 'It's quite a mess at our room.' He grins. 'I just like to keep things organized.' I answer while taking a seat at the table. 'So what do we need to do?' I ask him. 'Ehm..' Alex replies. 'I've got some worksheets from Miss Clave.' He unzips his bag and searches it. 'I know put them here somewhere.' Alex mutters. I sigh. 'Today please?' I say. He ignores me. 'Found them!' He says, holding some wrinkled paper sheets in the air. I roll my eyes. This boy is unbelievable.

'How are you gonna work with that?' I say, pointing at the poor wrinkled sheets. 'It's not that hard.' Alex replies, trying to smooth the paper out. 'Tada!' He puts the still a bit wrinkled sheets on the table and takes the seat next to me. Out of his bag he grabs a pencil case. He clears his troat and looks at me 'So you now need to help me or what? Where not in fucking kindergarten anymore. This whole idea is bullshit.' He's right about that. He's not a baby anymore. And this is indeed bullshit. Why do I need to do this?

'I don't know.' I answer. 'Just do the assignments and if you need help let me know.' Alex opens his pencil case and takes out a pen. 'Okay, i guess.' He says and starts making the assignments.

There's like this awkard silence now. The onlt thing I can do now is wait for him to need help. I look at him. His veiny hands writing on the wrinkled sheet, his muscled arms and his sharp jawline. He is infact not ugly, honestly, he's kinda hot. But he's an anoying bitch and hate him. No, not hate. I hate Blake, I don't like Alex. That are two different things.

'Sadie?' I wake up from my thoughts. Two bright hazel eyes are staring at me. 'Yes?' I reply. 'How does the liver work?' Alex asks. Is he fucking serious? 'Are you serious Alex? You learn when you're 12.' I sound kinda mad. This boy just gets on my nerves. 'You told me I needed to ask you if I'm stuck.' He replies. A smirk appears on his face. I roll my eyes. Again. 'Allright then. The liver converts the nutrients in our diets into substances that the body can use, stores these substances, and supplies cells with them when needed. It also takes up toxic substances and converts them into harmless substances or makes sure they are released from the body.

Alex looks at me like I'm crazy. He stares at me for a few seconds, with those hazel eyes you could drown in. Sadie stop. Then he finally opens his mouth. 'Ehm, thank you, i guess.' He turns his head towards the worksheet and picks up his pen. 'What the fuck.' He mutters just hard enough so I can hear it.

'You asked me to explain right?' I say, a little mad. 'Yes.' Alex answers, sighing. He continues with his worksheet. I don't get him, he wanted me to help, right? Then why is he so ungrateful? I already hate this tutoring thing. I'm waisting my mondays and thursdays for the rest of the school year.