Chapter 50

A/N:  Finale Chapter na!! Hehehehehe 

For those who is confuse kung anong mangyayari sa chapter 50....timeskip na lang heheeheh

Anyway thanki ulit sa pagbabasa....kahit wala naman talaga, back to zero ulit tayo.

Time skip>>> 

After 5 years>>> 

"Fred" 

"Fred, darling...you need to wake up na" 

"My Darling, you gonna be late at the meeting na" 

Minulat naman ni Fred ang kaniyang mga mata nang marinig niya ang boses ng kaniyang asawa. As he flutter his eyes open, his iris are red as blood. 

"Good morning, my darling," Imee greeted him, a warm smile spreading across her face. Fred returned the smile, his eyes lighting up as he saw his wife sitting comfortably on his lap.

"Good morning to you as well," Fred replied with a grin. "But tell me, why are you sitting on my lap while I'm still lying in bed?" 

Imee leaned in closer, her fingers gently caressing his cheek in a seductive gesture.

"I was just thinking, it's been a while since we've had a moment like this... Why don't you... give me my German breakfast?" she whispered, her eyes glowing red with flickering desire.

Fred smirked, his own eyes flashing with lust as he revealed his fangs. "I'm more than happy to give it to you, every day... My little vampire."

Fred's grin widened as Imee's fingers traced the line of his jaw, her touch sending shivers down his spine. Their eyes locked, both pairs glowing red with the intensity of their desires.

Without another word, Fred reached up, cupping Imee's face as he pulled her into a deep, hungry kiss. Their lips moved against each other with urgency, a fire igniting between them that had been smoldering for too long. Imee's hands roamed down his chest, her fingers deftly slipping beneath the waistband of his boxers. She tugged them down, breaking the kiss only long enough to discard the fabric before returning her lips to his.

Fred groaned into her mouth, the sensation of her touch making his body tense with anticipation. Imee's hand wrapped around his length, stroking him with slow, deliberate movements that made him shudder beneath her. His breathing grew ragged, his heart pounding in his chest as she brought him closer and closer to the edge.

When he finally reached his peak, his body tensing with release, Imee didn't hesitate. She straddled his lap, positioning herself above him as she guided him into her. A gasp escaped her lips as she sank down, her body trembling with the intensity of the sensation.

Fred's hands gripped her hips, helping to steady her as she began to move, her neediness driving her motions. 

"Ah... Daddy...," Imee moaned, her voice trembling with pleasure. "I need you... so much..."