5

The climate in Chengdu is humid and cold.

As soon as I went out, I felt a chill running down my body.

Ruiting was startled by the cold and quickly buried her head in her scarf, leaving only her eyes exposed.

Seeing her like this, Zhao Fengying said with a smile: "It is a little cold today, but it is only minus 2 degrees, which is much warmer than your hometown. What will you do if you go back to your hometown?"

Ruiting still buried her head and replied in a hushed voice: "There is a kang in my hometown, and it is basically a cat winter in winter."

Of course, there are times when I need to work, such as digging dams.

But the original body has been studying all the time. After dropping out of school, I only went to the fields a few times, and then my family kept me in the house with concern.

In the name of housework, she is actually a novice, and it is even more impossible for her to work outside in winter.

Seeing her pale face, Zhao Fengying couldn't help but mutter: "Young people are supposed to be hot-tempered, what's wrong with you? You are too afraid of the cold. You can move more when you go back. If you can't do it, go to the doctor for conditioning."

There should be nothing wrong with her body. It is estimated that she lacks exercise. However, she knew it well, so she curled her eyes: "Well, I know."

Captain Deng's house is at the northernmost end of the townhouse.

I don't know if it's because I came out early or because the weather is cold, but I didn't meet anyone on the way.

The two chatted as they walked. When they arrived at Captain Deng's house, Deng's sister-in-law Lu Jingjing was already waiting.

She was wearing a thick and loose cotton jacket, the gray color could not hide her natural beauty, and she looked a bit older than Captain Deng.

Seemingly seeing Lu Ting's surprise, Zhao Fengying took her hand and led her to the table to sit down, then said with a smile: "Old Deng and Jingjing are only five years apart, don't they look alike? They grew up together as childhood sweethearts, one looks younger and the other looks older, and those who don't know would think they are more than ten years apart."

Lu Jingjing was obviously used to it, but she was more surprised. She really didn't expect that Deputy Captain Huo's wife was so outstanding.

She pushed the melon seeds and peanuts she had prepared in advance in front of the two of them, and then took the kettle to make two bowls of sugar water, then sat down and said with a smile: "I'm already 32 years old, but my husband Deng looks old, and he doesn't pay attention to it at ordinary times. He is like dying when he is asked to apply a cold cream..."

Zhao Fengying responded with emotion: "Men are like that."

Tingting was born with a good appearance. She has been a famous beauty since she was a child, so naturally there are many suitors.

But before she became an adult, her family watched her closely. When she was in college, she tried to have a boyfriend, who was the campus hunk of the neighboring university.

But the second day after they confirmed their relationship, they went out for dinner for the first time, and the other party asked her to get a room in a roundabout way, which made her angry and broke up directly.

Ruting didn't know how others felt. She was just 20 years old at that time, and she just felt that it was too fast, especially that it was her first love.