6

"Why are you so surprised?" Zhao Fengying sat up and scolded her husband while helping him to massage his back.

It's because what you said was too scary, Wei Tao complained in his heart after a long cough.

If this really happened, when Huo Xiao comes back, where can he find a wife for him?

Although for the sake of the country, when accepting the mission, the soldiers were prepared for the possibility of sacrifice in all aspects.

But, that was a last resort.

However...Wei Tao put the teacup on the bedside table, stuffed his wife, who was not wearing a shirt, into the quilt, and lay down himself before asking inconspicuously: "Why do you bring this up suddenly? Didn't you admire Huo Xiao before?"

It's only been four months, and you're already arranging for his wife to remarry?

Zhao Fengying sighed: "I still admire it now, but we have to be conscientious. If Xiaoting lived in the family compound before, the organization might have arranged someone to meet her. Isn't that what everyone does... Another thing, I didn't say that I would suggest Xiaoting to remarry now. Didn't I discuss the matter of the dragon and phoenix twins with you first?"

That's right, but Huo Xiao didn't sacrifice. Wei Tao felt uncomfortable in his heart, but he couldn't tell his old wife clearly, so he could only turn over irritably and turn his back to his wife.

Zhao Fengying was puzzled: "Hey! Talking."

Wei Tao: "Let's talk later, I'm sleepy."

"Hey, you old man." Zhao Fengying hit her husband dissatisfiedly.

Wei Tao remained silent, but began to think.

It has been four months. According to the multiple calculations made before the mission, Huo Xiao should be back soon.

Alas... if he doesn't come back, his wife will remarry.

Maybe his wife is the matchmaker.

How scary!

In the second bedroom separated by a wall.

Li Ting didn't know that she had become the topic of the brigade commander and his wife.

For her, this trip was a success.

The most troublesome train ticket has been bought, and the time is 5 pm tomorrow.

Brigade Commander Wei said that he arranged for a guard to take her to the train station.

Otherwise, it would take her two days to travel by herself for a half-day journey.

This time, Ruting did not refuse. The burden on the return trip was too heavy for her to bear.

Everything... was going in a good direction.

Feeling relieved, Ruting relaxed and took a nap.

Of course, she was embarrassed to sleep too long.

Before going to bed, she borrowed the alarm clock and got up at four o'clock to help her sister-in-law make dinner.

"I slept well this time, and my face is rosy, unlike in the morning, when it was pale." Zhao Fengying happened to come in from outside, saw people, looked carefully, and nodded with satisfaction.

Li Ting smiled and replied: "I can go home tomorrow. I am happy and will sleep well."

Zhao Fengying put the vegetable basket on the ground, went to the kitchen to get a vegetable washing basin, and said: "It's still too rushed. Your trip will take nearly ten days. People haven't recovered yet. You should rest for a few more days."