42

"Some parents are really hard to describe."

Thinking about her second brother, she usually stayed for 20 minutes to half an hour after the school bell rang to make a summary of the day.

But today she was in a hurry to go home, so she packed up after the bell rang.

Unexpectedly, Teacher Wang walked in angrily with a pile of test papers.

Ting had a good relationship with her colleagues, so it was not easy for her to just pick up her bag and leave.

Gu Fang was more familiar with Teacher Wang. Seeing her throw a pile of test papers heavily on the table in anger, she asked worriedly: "What's wrong? Is there a problem with your class's exam?"

Teacher Wang is not only responsible for mathematics for the first grade of junior high school, but also teaches the sixth grade of elementary school.

The last class was the sixth grade math midterm exam.

People are all the same when they are emotionally excited. When they are not cared for, they can digest it quickly, but when someone asks about it, whether it is grievance or anger, it will be magnified.

Teacher Wang is like this. She was looking up and drinking cool tea to soothe her anger. When she heard the words, she put the teacup on the desk with a "bang!" and said angrily: "During the exam today, classmate Xu Xiaohai's mother actually handed the child cheat sheets outside the window."

藺葶 widened her eyes: "Still...still like this?" It was the first time she saw a parent helping to cheat.

Gu Fang, who had taught for a few more months, didn't think it was strange: "It has always happened. The midterm exam was better. You can wait for the promotion exam in June. There will be more people then, because if you fail the exam, you will have to repeat the year."

Seeing Teacher Ru's opened-eyed expression, Teacher Wang was not so angry, and even shared his experience in return: "When you supervise English exams in the future, you must pay more attention, not only to the students, but also to the windows in front and behind."

Ru Ting was not sure whether to laugh or cry "I really have learned a lot of strange knowledge."

Teacher Wang also laughed: "That's right... Oh, by the way, I almost forgot, didn't you want the sewing machine ticket last time? I got it."

Ting's eyes lit up: "Really?"

"Of course it's true, I wanted to give it to you this morning, but I didn't see you." As he spoke, Teacher Wang had already opened the drawer, took out the ticket from one of the books and handed it over.

Ting reached out to take it, curiously looked at the so-called special ticket for the sewing machine for a few times, and then carefully put it in his bag, and at the same time handed out the foreign exchange bonds that had been locked in the drawer for a few days.

Teacher Wang was surprised: "You have kept it for several days?"

"Yes." Now most of the money in the family is in her hands. A few days ago, Teacher Wang said that he could get the sewing tickets, but when he needed foreign exchange certificates to exchange, Li Ting had already brought the foreign exchange certificates.

Gu Fang said: "Aren't you afraid of losing it?"

Of course not, didn't you see that she kept it locked? However, Li Ting didn't say this, but just stood up in a good mood: "Thank you, Teacher Wang, I'll go back first, Fangfang, are you leaving?"

Gu Fang hurriedly cleaned up the table: "Together."

The second brother hasn't come back yet.

After arriving home, Li Ting learned from her mother-in-law that the second brother hadn't come back yet, but she was not very worried.