27

The next day.

The wake-up call failed to wake up Lu Ting.

Huo Xiao got up refreshed.

In the past, when he was alone, he would dress neatly and go out directly.

But now it was different. He had a wife, and they became a real couple last night.

The feeling of extreme happiness in body and mind made him extremely satisfied, and he was really reluctant to leave at this moment.

Huo Xiao sat on the edge of the bed, staring at his wife with red cheeks sleeping.

Then... he liked her more and more, and finally took another bite, and then opened the door and went out with a guilty conscience.

In the main room, Hu Xiu had already gotten up and was sweeping the floor at this moment.

Huo Xiao coughed lightly and said in a low voice: "Mom, let's continue to eat in the cafeteria today."

Hearing this, Hu Xiu subconsciously objected, after all, the big pot of food tasted average and was more expensive than what she made at home.

But when she looked up at her son, she suddenly realized something and nodded repeatedly, lying with her eyes open: "Okay, then eat for another day, the taste of the cafeteria is also very good."

As she said this, she happily began to rummage through the boxes and cabinets.

Although there were no seasonings to cook now, the coal stove was ready yesterday.

Hu Xiu was so busy stewing a brown sugar and honey date soup for her daughter-in-law that she didn't even notice when her son went out.

Ting Ting woke up at seven o'clock.

Compared to yesterday, it was naturally early.

But thinking about going to the supply and marketing cooperative to buy things today, she endured the discomfort and got up in a hurry.

Originally, when she saw her smiling mother-in-law, she didn't think much about it. After all, Hu Xiu has always been a good-tempered person.

But when she found a bowl of red bean and honey date soup in her breakfast, she was immediately embarrassed.

Although a month ago, when Huo Xiao returned to Xiangyang Brigade, her mother-in-law also made this for her.

But at that time, the two of them had no substantial progress, so she didn't feel embarrassed.

But... everything that should have happened last night happened.

Hu Xiu is not the kind of old lady who likes to stare at her son and daughter-in-law's room.

So she didn't know that the young couple had just consummated their marriage last night.

Seeing his daughter-in-law's embarrassed face, he considerately chatted with her about other topics: "...By the way, I just asked Lan to come."

藺葶: "What are you doing here?"

Hu Xiu: "He called us to go to the back mountain to dig shepherd's purse." Yu Kuan sighed again: "I originally thought that there were no wild vegetables in big cities, and everyone ate rationed food and rationed vegetables. I didn't expect that life was similar to ours."

The camp where Huo Xiao served was in the southern suburbs. There was a mountain behind the camp. It was not very high, and the highest point was about 100 meters.

But in fact, it was different from the mountain in my hometown. At least there was no temple on the mountain behind Xiangyang Brigade.

After hearing what her daughter-in-law said, Hu Xiu became interested: "Are there any temples? I just told Wenlan that we have other plans today. When we have prepared all the family affairs, we will go to the back mountain to have a look."