85

The winter of 1974 was particularly cold.

After the bell rang, the day's homework was assigned. After leaving the classroom, Ru Ting tucked the book under her armpit and rubbed her hands and breathed.

"Why don't you wear gloves?" Gu Fang followed with one hand on her waist and the other hand holding the lesson plan.

Ru Ting turned around and first saw her friend's growing belly. She quickly reached out and said, "It's inconvenient to use chalk with gloves. But you, with such a big belly, have you decided when to rest?"

Although her friend was only six months pregnant, she was pregnant with twins, so her belly looked very spectacular.

Gu Fang touched her belly with a gentle look. The children were what she and Brother Rongxuan had been waiting for for five years, so she naturally dared not be careless.

But after being a teacher for several years and influenced by her friends, she also had a sense of mission: "I have discussed with Brother Rongxuan that I will try to finish teaching this semester."

There are still about 20 days left in this semester. After hesitating for a few seconds, she said, "If you can't handle it, ask other teachers to help teach a few classes?"

Gu Fang nodded: "Don't worry, I will decide based on the situation. No one cares more about the two children than I do."

While talking, the two had already walked through the corridor and came to the office at the front.

The weather was too cold, and it was difficult to put a charcoal basin in the office, so the teachers who were quick and nimble had already picked up their bags and left.

After greeting the other teachers, she also packed up her bag and prepared to go home with her friends.

"This damn weather, I'm afraid it's minus ten degrees Celsius?" Just after leaving the corridor, the north wind blew past, and the cold air pierced her face like needles, causing her to feel intense pain. Gu Fang shivered and pulled up her loose scarf.

Seeing that she was busy with nothing, Ru Ting simply helped her take off the scarf, and then when she was frozen and shrank, she quickly wrapped her head and face until only her eyes were exposed, and then asked: "How are you? Are you feeling better?"

Gu Fang chuckled: "Much better, but you look a bit like my grandma."

Knowing that she was dissatisfied with the ugly look, Ru Ting rolled her eyes at her: "At this time, it is more important to save your life, you can't catch a cold."

Hearing this, Gu Fang was not angry, and took the initiative to hold her friend's hand, and suddenly sighed: "I don't know if we can meet again in the future."

Wen Rongxuan has received a transfer order, and will be transferred to Zhucheng to be promoted to brigade commander after the new year.

At the age of 40, he can reach the brigade level. Even if his family is in trouble, his ability should not be underestimated. This is a great joy.

But... thinking that he may never see his friend again in the future, Gu Fang still feels uncomfortable.

"Why do you bring this up suddenly? Besides, our country is getting better and better. In the future, even if you are far away from home, you can get there in two or three hours." Fangfang is the best friend of the same age since she came to this world. She is reluctant to let her go, but... all good things must come to an end, and some things cannot be helped.

Gu Fang had never seen the level of transportation development in the future, so she didn't take her friend's words seriously: "You are just kidding me..."