81

At the beginning of spring, there is a lot of work to do at home.

According to the plan of Li Taohong and Lu Shengli.

The two will only stay in Tianjing for one or two days, and then take their youngest son back to their hometown.

But unexpectedly, the plan cannot keep up with the changes, and the eldest daughter quietly gave such a big... shock.

It's not that they don't want the girl to find a new one. After all, Qingqing is only 28 years old, and she still has a long life. If she can meet a suitable one again, it would be the best.

But the old couple never expected it to be so fast, and it was the exact opposite of that bastard Zhao Kai...

Li Taohong's eyes moved back and forth between her eldest daughter and... the tall man in military uniform for several times before she covered her chest and asked in disbelief: "When did you start dating someone?"

Hearing this, Li Ting was at a loss for a moment, then looked at her sister.

Li Ting didn't know what expression to use: "... I didn't say."

Hearing this, Li Ting's face, which was already embarrassed, instantly turned red, and it was only then that she realized that she seemed... seemed to have forgotten to inform her sister.

Seeing this, Xie Hao, who already knew that this was a blunder, was unwilling to let the target be embarrassed, so he hurried forward and blocked the target firmly behind him, and then respectfully explained how they met.

Then, not surprisingly, he met the strange eyes of his future father-in-law and mother-in-law: "Are you a policeman?"

After being questioned so many times, Xie Hao was very calm: "Yes, I am a policeman, and my father is also a policeman, but the old man retired a few years ago."

Wow! This is a clean family!

In an instant, the couple's resistance to the sudden appearance of the eldest lady target disappeared a lot.

At this time, Rui Ting had already tidied herself up, walked over and took her parents' arms, and joked with a smile: "Mom and Dad, please calm down. Look how scared our eldest sister is. Please ask someone to sit down first."

Hearing this, Li Taohong finally reacted and quickly reached out to take the gift brought by Xie Hao: "Look at me... Sit down first, sit down and talk."

Although Rui Shengli still didn't say anything, his fierce expression was much calmer.

Seeing this, Xie Hao felt relieved.

After the family sat down awkwardly, the old couple who had completely come to their senses asked about Xie Hao's various information one by one.

After a few rounds, even a bystander like Ruting felt uncomfortable, not to mention her elder sister who was fidgeting, so she smiled and joked: "If you don't know, you might think we are going to hold a criticism/struggle meeting. Sister, Comrade Xie, you haven't had breakfast yet, right? Mom and Dad, let's talk while we eat?"

Hu Xiu breathed a sigh of relief and smiled and said, "Yes, let's talk while we eat." As she spoke, she got up and went to the kitchen.

Seeing this, Ruting followed.

But before she took two steps, she found that her mother Li Taohong had also come.

Li Ting felt her scalp tingling: "Why did you follow me?"

Li Taohong didn't say anything until she left everyone's sight and came to the kitchen, then she poked the lady's head angrily: "Silly girl, why didn't you tell me and your father about such a big thing?"