100

The convoy was bumping forward amidst the flying sand and rocks.

Sitting in the passenger seat, Ning Yu grabbed the handrail and swayed with the tilted road conditions.

Normally, she would have felt stomach churning and discomfort.

But this time, she was completely immersed in suffocating anxiety, so how could she pay attention to anything else.

Is Li Wei okay? Why did she care so much before?

Huang Yitong was only 18 years old, and she didn't even have time to celebrate her birthday.

What about the other comrades? Are they all safe?

Countless questions repeated in her mind, and she didn't know how long it had been. Just when Ning Yu suspected that she was about to be devoured by anxiety and worry, the car suddenly stopped.

Then, the company commander in the main car pulled out the key and reminded: "Reporter Ning, we're here. The deminers go first, you follow behind, remember not to run around."

Ning Yu knew the rules, nodded randomly, and hurriedly opened the door and jumped out of the car.

The surrounding environment was bad, and the air was filled with choking dust. Ning Yu pulled the scarf covering his mouth and nose, squinted his eyes, and anxiously wandered in the blurry environment, trying to find the person he was thinking about.

...But there was no one.

Within the range of movement, there was no familiar figure anywhere.

Just as Ning Yu stood in the dust, her chest slowly hollowed out by emptiness and helplessness, a heavenly voice came into her ears:

"Sister Xiaoyu, you are here too?"

As if her heart was hit hard by a hammer, Ning Yu turned her head sharply, and when she confirmed that the figure approaching her was not an illusion, tears instantly filled her eyes.

Huang Yitong, who had already walked over, saw the situation and said in a panic: "Sister Xiaoyu, don't cry, we are all fine, and Brother Wei is not injured."

In fact, when Ning Yu saw the relaxed look of the little girl, she guessed that everyone was safe.

But, perhaps because her tense emotions suddenly relaxed, she became fragile instead.

Thinking of this, Ning Yu felt a little embarrassed again, raised her hand and wiped her tears: "Where did you go just now?"

Huang Yitong smiled and replied: "In the car, there is too much wind and sand outside."

Yes... In a hurry, she even lost the ability to think. Ning Yu pinched her eyebrows and asked again: "Is everyone unharmed?"

Hearing this, Huang Yitong shook her head: "The first car was blown over, but the rescue was timely and people were only slightly injured... Sister Xiaoyu, are you going to find Brother Wei?"

Ning Yu shook her head. She had more important things to do at the moment.

After surrendering, the Y army still laid mines and ambushed. Is there an unusual signal behind this stupid behavior that is almost provocative?

She must post the report as soon as possible.

Thinking of this, Ning Yu raised the camera in his hand and his expression became serious: "It's good that everyone is safe. I have something else to do. I will come to find you later."

Seeing this, Huang Yitong expressed his understanding: "Work is urgent. We are in the second to last car over there."

Ning Yu looked in the direction of the other party's finger for a few times: "I know, don't tell Wei that I'm here yet."