470. Meeting Knox

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"And you would have been another guy who did that to me if it wasn't for me resisting." She added. "Again, I'm so very sorry for that...that wasn't the real me. As a matter of fact, I believe my demon had a part to play in it as well as me being 'inspired' by a stupid romantic movie." He said with slight agitation in his voice. Rainbow looked up at him and raised a brow. "Demon?" She asked, very visibly confused. Cameron flashed her a shocked look, but then nervously chuckled. "I.....didn't tell you about him, did I?" He asked sheepishly.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Nope. You have a demon??" She asked again. "Yes. His name is Knox. Every vampire is assigned one at birth. I was unfortunately paired with Knox." Cameron said, snapping his fingers to temporarily detach himself from Knox. "Trust me, I ain't happy about it either, British Bitch." Knox said, to which Cameron rolled his eyes. He appeared in front of Rainbow Dash and held a hand out. "Nice to meet ya. Although, this is our official meeting. Not through...ugh...him." He said, glancing back at Cameron. Rainbow shook his hand and he went to flip her hand over but she jerked it back.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Relax. I'm not a demon who kisses hands. I kiss titties and ass instead. I was just looking at your nails. May I?" He said. She slowly gave him her hand back, and he looked at the polish on her nails. "On top of having naturally black nails now, you decided to paint them with colorful polish?" He asked her. "Uh... it was more so my friends who made me do it. I'm not someone who likes manicures and pedicures. I don't like people touching my feet." She said. "I'm the same way. In the strip clubs down in Hell, nobody touches my claws without my permission. I have a special connection with Satan to make sure that I'm good at all angles." He boasted.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Wait, like SATAN Satan? Ruler of all Hell dimensions??" She asked, visibly intrigued. "Hell yeah! Pun intended." He laughed with a wink. Cameron rolled his eyes at his stupidly overused pun and tried to get off of the bed. Rainbow stopped him. "No. If you need something, I'll get it for you." Rainbow repeated. Cameron pouted. "I want to do it myself. I can do it, I promise." He begged. Rainbow looked him up and down, but agreed.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎

"Fine. But don't you DARE overwork yourself. Ella will be watching you to make sure." Rainbow said. "And I'll help him if he needs it." Ella added. Cameron smiled and slowly left the room to go down the stairs to cook lunch, while Ella followed behind him. "So...do I have a demon?" Rainbow asked Knox. He looked at her with no expression on his face.

❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎❥︎