Names with Faces

When Justin started driving we sat in an uncomfortable silence until we got there "I'll be out in the van I'll be taking the place of Jackson" he said not even looking at me "alright" I simply said getting out and going to the seat I was in before. "Hello your here again" the bartender said "yup can I have a simple martini please" I said tapping my feet on the chair. "Here ya go" she said going to talk to another person I simply drank and tapped until someone snaked their arm around my waist "miss me" he whispered in my ear "you scared me" I said turned to see him "come sit with me and the guys" he said pulling at my hand "get some information from him" Justin said. "Um sure" I said grabbing my drink and following him over to the guys I met yesterday "Abby right" who I think was Danny asked "yep" I said standing next to who I think was Joe "Abby come next to me" he said grabbing my wrist pulling me over to him setting me on his lap "mine" he said both teasingly and warningly to the other guys "only mine" he whispered to me wrapping his arm tight around my waist he was freaking me out "how can I be yours if I don't know your name" I said trying to sound normal not scared "it won't matter once we're in bed" he said biting my neck. GROSS. Play it off I giggled "but you know mine and I know there's but I don't know yours" I said "you really won't need to know that" he growled he's so damn stubborn but I need something at least his first name. "Then how will I know what name to say while I'm moaning" I whispered bashing my eyelashes trying to make myself seem like a slut was sadly very easy. "Brandon... Brandon West" he said running his hand on my leg and up my thigh "not now" I said biting his ear "then let's go right now I'm staying at the Lipton hotel it's only like thirty minutes away" he said kissing my neck "I can't take you away from your friends" I nodded towards his friends who were in their own conversation "I can leave they wont even notice I'm gone" he said almost begging "yes they will I won't do that that's wrong" I said he growled "how about we go into the bathroom for a quickie" he said sucking on my neck I pulled away before he gave me a hickey "no I'm not a slut" I said he laughed "I know" he said sliding his hand up my dress "I'm ganna head home I'll see you soon Brandon" I said getting off his lap "alright Abby soon" he said smashing his lips on mine it felt wired I pulled back and walked towards the door as soon as I got out I whipped my lips off a billion times before being attacked by Kyle who picked me up put me over his shoulder and set me into a chair Andrew was standing infront of Justin sorta holding him back "Ok first your amazing, you got his first and last name" he started "I know I'm amazing but you didn't need to abduct me" I said smiling "second so..." he started but was cut short by Justin "how was your make out session" he growled I got up "whatever Justin" I said walking to his car in the drivers side and pulled out the van followed behind me as I pulled up to the house. "So your both going to answer me" Justin yelled "I don't have to" I replied walking towards the house "yes you do" he yelled grabbing hold if my arm "why it's not like your my brother and you most definitely not my boyfriend so in that case I don't have to listen to you" I said pushing away from him and walking inside.

I changed into purple tank with white shorts and just layed staring at the ceiling when the door opened. "Sam you Ok" it was Kyle "peachy" I mumbled "good so that means we can talk" he said sitting next to me. "So you did good work we would have never guessed" he said "yeah thanks" I mumbled again "so can I ask you a question" he asked "you just did" I said "another one" he asked "already did" I replied smiling "saaaammmm" he whined "alright ask" I giggled "was the making out with West good?" he asked "no eww it was weird and forced and he was touching my legs the whole time" I complained "what about the kiss" he asked I threw my self on the floor and started rolling around while saying eww "it was nasty our lips didn't fit" I said sitting up "every time I'm close to him it's like I'm doing something wrong kissing him is wrong and nasty sitting on his lap is weird and when he wraps his arms around my waist it feels like I'm being used as a pawn ha I have her step closer and I'll kill 'er it's just everything about that guy is weird" I said sitting on the floor "oh so you don't enjoy being with him" Kyle asked "eww noooooooooooo" I said kicking my feet like a mad child "alright stop before you brake something" Kyle said "only if we can get ice cream" I said "Ok just no more kicking" he said "yea yea yea let's go" I said grabbing his hand and running downstairs "where ya going" Justin asked as we passed through the kitchen "you don't need to know" I said skipping to the living room "hey Sam" Andrew said "heya" I smiled "where ya going" he asked "ice cream shop" I said getting my shoes on "alrighty be back before team b gets here" he said "Ok" I said skipping out with Kyle "wanna walk or drive" he asked "walk it's a nice night" I said he nodded "so your mad at beiber" he said simply "yeah I am" I said "Ok what kind of icecream do you want" he asked I smiled he must have picked up that I didn't want to talk about Justin with him "cookie doe with Carmel and a tad bit of sprinkles" I said he looked at s funny "are you serious" he asked I nodded "Ok let's go get some ice cream" he said opening the door for me "I will order you get us a seat" he said I nodded skipping to a table with big chairs. I sat there thinking about how today was just not my favorite one when someone interrupted my train of thought "Hello pretty where's your boyfriend because ya no if he's not here I will keep ya company" the guy from the amusement park said "actually there's no need for that her boyfriend is right here" Kyle said handing me my icecream "thanks babe" I said "anything to keep you happy" he said kissing my lips once "as you can see she doesn't need you company she has mine her boyfriend so bye" Kyle said grabbing my hand intertwining our fingers "alright I'll see you later" the boy said "no you won't" Kyle said wrapping an arm around my waist pulling me close kissing my lips again "we should start walking home" Kyle said I nodded and we walked with out still holding hands "thanks for the icecream" I said "anytime" he said "what time is it" I asked "crap 12:45" he panicked knocking my ice cream out of my hand "I'm so sorry Sam" he said "Kyle my icecream" I whined "I'll get you another tomorrow we have to get home" he said "well I'm not walking there" I said folding my arms "fine get on my back" he said "wha...no" I said "now" he growled and I did as told "good girl" he said running towards the house.