AUTHORS NOTE

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORYYY!!!!

I really hope you guys liked and enjoyed this book and if you did be sure to vote!! 

I am so happy that I continued with this story and was able to finish it! If this story get 1,000 reads then I will make a Book #2 with it being set during the same time line BUT in Randys POV!!! :D 

PLEASE NOTE THIS VERSION DOES HAVE MANY SPELLING ERRORS AS IT IS THE UNEDITED VERSION!!

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER NEW STORY THAT WILL BE OUT SHORTLY TITLED, 

"The Exchange" 

<3

HERES A PRIVEW INTO :"The Exchange"

bxb;  Enemies to lovers <3

Jamie Green loved his life. He had so many great friends who all loved him, girls flung themselves onto him whenever he walked by, he was head captain and starring quarterback of the football team, and his parents adored him. Nothing could possibly go wrong in his Senior year of high school... Right? That is until his parents decided to host a foreign exchange student for the year...at his house! Being forced to share your house with a stranger is one thing but being forced to share a room as well?? You got to be kidding me. Jamie was not pleased by the new arrival. He was a total asshole and Jamie hated him. Every second spent with him was mere torcher and Jamie would much rather get hit by a bus Regina George style than spend another moment alone with the foreign student, but as events start to unfold he seems to question his life as a whole all over said certain foreign...