28

I woke up to someone shaking me. I looked up to see my green eyed boyfriend. "Hey Harry." He had a confused look.

"You already said that. Before you fell asleep. Do you not remember?" I shook my head.

"No." I sat up. "How long have I been asleep?"

"About an hour or so. We've all been waiting for you to wake up. Your foods here." He pushed the food table in front of me. I pushed it away.

"I'm not hungry."

"You ate everything during breakfast saying you were starving and you wanted more food. What's up with you?" Maxine asked.

"I don't know. I'm not hungry and just looking at the food makes me want to throw up. Get it away." They pushed it away and we just sat there. They wouldn't stop looking at me. "Ok quit looking at me it's making me feel weird." I said shrinking under my sheets.

"We can't help it you've been acting strange." Harry said as I yawned.

"Ok I'm going back to sleep." Harry pressed the nurse button on the bed. "What are you doing?"

"Someone needs to look at you. You are so not heathy."

-------
I woke up feeling weak and fragile. Liam was asleep on the couch next to the bed on the wall. "Liam?" I called. He jumped up.

"Your up! We were so worried! I must go get the others!" He went to the door.

"Wait Liam! Why were you guys worried? I was just sleeping."

"For 3 days straight." My face went into full shock.

"No way." I shook my head but instantly got dizzy. "That's not possible."

"Well it happened. The nurse has been in and out and we have been switching while watching you so everyone's in here at one point."

"What did the nurse say?"

"She doesn't know what's wrong. The IV and iron should be helping you but it's not."

"Liam the doctor turned the flow off." He left the room in a rush.

He returned later with the nurse. She looked at my arm and then hooked the needles back up. "I need to have a word with that doctor! He could have killed you!" I felt my face go pale. I could have died and I would have never known I was heading that way. Liam looked at me curiously. "You ok?" I shook my head.

"I could have died and not even known it was coming." I said in utter shock. Liam pushed my hair from my eyes and gave me a sorry smile. Suddenly the doctor walked in with the nurse right behind him.

"It has to stay off!" He growled. "Her body must get used to not having the medication flowing through her!"

"No her body needs it! That's a stupid reason to stop the flow!" She yelled back. Then the doctor ripped the needles from my arm and it stung like fire. I grabbed my arm and winced in pain. "What was that for?! Your gonna kill her! That could have ripped her skin off!" I covered my ears. I did not want to hear that! Liam held my hand as the nurse and doctor continued to fight. I saw the nurse grab the phone and dial a number. Moments later security guards came rushing in and taking the doctor away. I kept my ears closed until the nurse waved that it was ok. "I'm so sorry dear! We didn't know! He was a fraud and he was just trying to kill people! He's mentally insane! But now he's gone. There's nothing to worry about." She said the last part more calm causing me to relax. She hooked me back up to the machines and I felt alive and energetic after sleeping for so long.

---

Harry came rushing in interrupting Liam and I's card game. "Are you ok?! I heard about everything!" He rushed over over started touching my face like he was looking for any damage.

"Harry! I'm fine! Let go!" I said struggling. He let go and held my head close to his chest like it was his prize possession. He sighed deeply.

"Good. I was very worried." He held my head in his hands and looked in my eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."