6-10

Chapter 6 Boss, hello

When Gu Changfeng returned just now, he found this man.

He hadn't noticed it at first, but Wen Nuan suddenly came to his mind.

That girl looked like a spoiled child, could she be targeted by someone?

He didn't want to care about it, after all, he was doing business here, and it was easy to get into trouble if he meddled in other people's business.

But when he thought of Wen Nuan's shining eyes and her delicate and weak appearance, he sighed and turned around to look for her.

Fortunately, he chased out quickly, and seeing that the girl was not injured, he felt relieved.

He didn't want to delve into why he was so worried about her.

"Wait for me."

Gu Changfeng said this and entered the alley, leaving Wen Nuan stunned.

What was he doing? The guy in there is not a good person, it's dangerous.

But soon she heard a faint curse from inside, as if a fight had taken place.

However, the man soon stopped cursing and kept begging for mercy.

"Help, I won't dare to do it again. I was wrong, really wrong!"

"Help. Wuwuwu, who are you..."

It was obvious that the guy was beaten and cried!

Wen Nuan looked at Gu Changfeng returning, his face was normal, and his clothes were not even wrinkled.

Master, this is definitely a master.

Moreover, he was holding five big rounds of banknotes in his hand, which he had just thrown out.

"Take it. Don't go out alone in the future, and remember not to show off your wealth."

He said this, but found that the other party had no intention of reaching out.

Is she scared? So he personally put the fifty yuan in her hand.

He didn't want to stay any longer, so he turned around to leave, but he didn't expect Wen Nuan to suddenly grab his clothes.

Her little white hands were particularly conspicuous on his gray clothes. What is this girl doing?

"You saved me, and I don't even know your name."

"You don't need to know."

How could he, a trader in the black market, say his name?

"Then I have to repay you."

"No need."

Gu Changfeng knew he should leave, but seeing Wen Nuan's expectant eyes, he didn't leave in a hurry.

Maybe it was because she was not afraid of him. Even though she saw his cold face and the scars on his face.

"Then, I'll treat you to a delicious meal."

She said so, turned around and took out her army green shoulder bag, and took out two boxes of canned meat from it.

Gu Changfeng: ... She didn't listen to what I just said, don't show off your wealth!

"Thank you for saving me. I can't repay you for saving my life, just a little thought."

Wen Nuan said so and stuffed the canned meat into Gu Changfeng's hand, then left reluctantly. When she turned around, she saw Gu Changfeng in the shadows for a long time without moving, as if he was shocked by her.