391-395

Chapter 391 Wake up

Zheng Feng held his ribs and dared not move. It was too painful. Now he couldn't speak.

How could this girl have such great strength!

"Second brother, how can you hit someone!"

Zheng Yi was very unhappy. No matter what, she came with Mr. Li. It was too rude to treat a girl like this.

Moreover, he still wanted to fight with his father in such a state!

"Little sister... I... I'm injured!"

Zheng Yi rolled her eyes again. How painful could the little girl's light kick be?

So she ignored Zheng Feng and looked at Mr. Li.

"Mr. Li, how is my father?"

Zheng Yi asked this. In her opinion, her father was the most important thing.

Without waiting for Mr. Li to speak, Zheng Haiyang couldn't hold back his tears and said, "Aunt, Mr. Li said that grandpa can still be saved."

"Is this true? That's great, please Mr. Li save my father!" Zheng Yi was immediately excited.

Mr. Li nodded, and then slowly said: "But the second master of the Zheng family said that we don't need to save people, so let the old man go without suffering.

He also said that he is the son, and Zheng Haiyang has no right to interfere in the affairs of the Zheng family, and he has the final say.

Look, my apprentice is a kind-hearted person who wants to save the old man, but he was threatened by Zheng Feng and almost punched.

In this case, I think forget it. Although I admire Mr. Zheng for wanting to save people, the second master of the Zheng family is unwilling."

Mr. Li's ability to report evil is getting better and better, and Wen Nuan admires him very much.

And Zheng Yi looked at Zheng Feng with ice in her eyes.

"Please don't bother with him, Mr. Li. He is not qualified to be the head of this family. Please save my father. Our Zheng family will be grateful!"

After Zheng Yi said this, Mr. Li nodded reluctantly. He knew this aunt of the Zheng family. She was a powerful person.

"But if my younger sister can't be cured, my father will suffer."

"Second brother, I am the head of this matter. I will take responsibility for anything."

Hearing this, Zheng Feng didn't know what to say, and at this moment, Mr. Li walked to the side of Mr. Zheng.

Wen Nuan naturally followed him. The pills in her hand must be given to the master.

"What are you doing over there! You girl are not allowed to get close!"

When Zheng Feng shouted like this, his ribs hurt badly. This is all caused by this girl!

"This is my apprentice, and her medical skills are even better than mine."

"What! Just her? This yellow-haired girl!"

Wen Nuan paused when she heard this. If she didn't rely on this old man to help the Wu family, she really didn't care about Zheng Feng's attitude.

"Are you looking down on me? How about we make a bet?"

Wen Nuan said so, and He Yun didn't stop her.

"What bet?" Zheng Feng always felt that there was something fishy.