446-450

Chapter 446 Small Business

Liu Cuihua didn't know what Wen Nuan asked her to do, but she knew that if her daughter-in-law wanted to help, she had no choice but to do it.

Moreover, Wen Nuan said that she needed more people to help, so Liu Cuihua found her group of close friends.

They were the sisters who liked to chat, gossip, and complain together on weekdays.

Although they liked to gossip, they were good people and could definitely be trusted.

Wen Nuan greeted them as a relative. She was younger, so it was not a loss to call her aunt.

"Oh, your daughter-in-law is so pretty, I envy her."

"Not only is she pretty, but she's also capable. I heard that Wen Zhiqing bought hundreds of ducks this time!"

Wen Nuan smiled but said nothing. The rumor was wrong. It wasn't hundreds, but thousands.

Of course, she didn't explain, but took everyone to the cafeteria.

The cafeteria was built very large to facilitate eating big pot meals, and now it's just right for use.

When the things arrived, Liu Cuihua was surprised.

So many pig offal? She didn't know how to deal with it.

But how could she think that Wen Nuan was the real king.

Wen Nuan likes snacks, and the result of being greedy and penniless is that she went to learn it herself.

So Wen Nuan told everyone how to deal with it, and she didn't mean to hide it. This surprised everyone.

"Oh, Wen Zhiqing, you are really amazing. If you didn't tell us, we wouldn't know how to deal with the pig intestines cleanly."

"Yes, and can this pig tail really be eaten? Is it delicious?"

Several people chatted while working, which was quite lively.

In fact, they were more curious about what Wen Nuan was going to do with so many things?

To keep them for her own family or give them to others? Or did she want to sell them?

If she really took them out to sell, would it really work? Wouldn't it cause trouble?

Liu Cuihua felt that her daughter-in-law was too honest.

If someone else had this skill, they would definitely not tell anyone about it, or they might make money.

Wen Nuan mixed the spices and repeatedly stir-fried them in the oil, and the fragrance became stronger.

Some people didn't know what to say. They used too much oil just now. Half a bucket of oil was gone?

But the smell was really overwhelming!

Fragrant! So fragrant!

"Ahem."

"Achoo, achoo."

Not only fragrant but also spicy, this is really amazing.

Wen Nuan's craftsmanship is excellent, and he put in enough spices. The fragrance filled the whole yard and even drifted to farther places.

The child's nose is very useful, and he was the first to discover it.

But they didn't dare to come in, and they pried through the door to look inside.

They didn't know what delicious food was in there, but they also understood that they couldn't mess up when the adults were working.

No one expected that Mr. Li would come here after smelling the food.