536-540

Chapter 536 Stupid and Dumb

When Zheng Miao wanted to explain, the old man snorted coldly.

"What misunderstanding is there? Can I wrongly accuse my own son? Well, don't have these crooked thoughts in the future, and you don't have to come here."

At this moment, Shen Wan suddenly realized that she had done something wrong, and grandpa seemed to really not welcome them.

And Bai Ru was trembling all over. She suddenly understood why Wen Nuan looked at her with a little...sympathy!

Yes, she chose the wrong path again!

At least, the situation of the Zheng family is completely different from before, and she actually chose the wrong path again!

She wanted to leave immediately because she couldn't stay any longer, but Zheng Yi didn't let them go so easily.

"Zheng Miao, I know you are very cunning and resourceful, and my Shen Wan is no match for you.

But you dared to use her and climb up by stepping on her face in front of outsiders. Do you think I'm dead?!"

"Aunt, I didn't!?"

"No? How could you hear those nonsense if you didn't? All the things of the Zheng family should belong to your father? I, a married daughter, don't have the qualifications, right?"

"No, no, I didn't say that."

Zheng Miao felt that she was very passive today. She didn't expect that her aunt would have such a fierce side.

"Don't dare? Today I will tell you clearly. The Zheng family's things are already in my hands. If you have the ability, come and take them!"

This made Zheng Miao shocked. She glanced at the old man and found that the old man did not object at all. Could this be true?

She really hated it!

She was obviously the daughter of the Zheng family, but now no one outside recognized her. She couldn't find a good marriage. She couldn't let others do whatever they wanted.

But what can she do now?

The grandfather obviously stood on the side of the aunt. Is he really old and confused and wants to leave all the family property to a daughter?

"Okay, you know what you should know, now get out!"

This time Zheng Miao didn't say anything and stood up silently.

But her behavior made Zheng Ming feel very angry. When did his aunt become such a shrew!

"Aunt! How can you say that about my sister?!"

"What? Are you going to fight me? I said she was being polite. I didn't hit her because I was well-mannered!"

Zheng Ming was so angry that his face turned red and his neck was thick. He really wanted to fight, but at this moment, Shen Yong stood in front of his mother quickly.

"Zheng Ming, you are really promising. You actually want to fight with my mother? You don't know what it means to be beaten, do you?"

As soon as the voice fell, he punched Zheng Ming and knocked him back.

Zheng Ming covered the corner of his mouth, which seemed to be cracked.

Seeing Shen Yong's rogue look, Zheng Ming could only grit his teeth. He had never been able to beat this little bully since he was a child.

"Get lost!"

Zheng Yi said softly, and Zheng Miao could only say goodbye and then fled with his brother.