271-275

Chapter 271 The more I look at it, the more I like it

As soon as Gu Changfeng approached, the wild boar's eyes became very fierce.

It was this man, he was the one who did the bad things.

It was too much. He almost lost his life before he could eat a bite of watermelon.

Gu Changfeng looked at the wild boar and knew that it was not so easy to deal with.

But he didn't expect that the other wild boar had broken its leg and had no strength to move, and it also crushed a stupid roe deer to death.

So, the one that really needs to be dealt with is actually this wild boar.

But there is one thing that doesn't make sense. If it was this stupid roe deer that fell into the trap first, why did the wild boar fall in?

Is the wild boar so stupid? It knew it was a trap but still jumped down? What's the purpose?

Gu Changfeng carefully investigated but found no clues. After all, the big radish and green vegetables that Wen Nuan threw inside had been eaten by the silly roe deer and wild boar.

The wild boar wanted to run out frantically, but Gu Changfeng snorted coldly and turned away.

Wen Nuan was stunned. What was she doing? Did she become soft-hearted?

"Let's go down the mountain to call for help. These two pigs are too heavy to get down."

Wen Nuan nodded. This made sense.

But Gu Changfeng didn't seem to be in a hurry along the way. He picked wild fruits for her while walking.

"Aren't we in a hurry?" Wen Nuan asked curiously.

"Don't worry, wear down the wild animal's spirit, it will be easier to catch later."

Wen Nuan didn't doubt Gu Changfeng's explanation. She didn't know that Gu Changfeng was just afraid that she would feel uncomfortable seeing the scene of slaughtering pigs, so he accompanied her down the mountain.

On the way back, Gu Changfeng caught a rabbit and roasted it. Wen Nuan couldn't help asking when she saw Da Huang chewing on the bones, "Actually, you just brought me to the mountain for fun, right?"

Gu Changfeng couldn't help laughing.

"Yeah. It's just to take you up the mountain, so that you don't have to suffer with the wheat harvest."

Wen Nuan was surprised. Is it really okay to admit it so directly?

"They are harvesting wheat, and we are here to grill. Isn't that a bad idea?"

"It's okay. We can still harvest wheat without our two ears. If you like to pick wheat, just do it. If you don't like it, there's no need to insist.

Our family doesn't need these work points. What I earn alone is enough for the whole family to eat. Don't think too much.

Xiao Nuan, everything is based on your happiness. If you don't like it, you must say it. There's no need to compromise yourself for other people's opinions.

Don't worry about what they say. I'm here. If those women dare to make you unhappy, I'll talk to their men."

Wen Nuan looked at Gu Changfeng. She didn't expect that the big man had such a world view.

She could only say that he was very doting.

After she said that, Wen Nuan felt that her laziness became reasonable.

"Then tell me in advance next time, I'll bring some honey and barbecue ingredients."

Gu Changfeng looked at Wen Nuan's well-behaved appearance and couldn't help but pat her on the head.