251-255

Chapter 251 The whole family splashed dirty water

"What are you doing! Why did you catch my son!"

The old lady of the Zhou family said this and was about to jump forward, but was stopped by Gu Changfeng.

Not only Gu Changfeng, but also the people in the Youth Academy blocked them.

Now everyone can see clearly that the Zhou family is playing a trick.

This is to destroy Kong Yun!

Not only does Kong Yun want to marry into the Zhou family, but she also wants to marry into the family with her head down and a stigma.

It's really disgusting, a disgusting person.

Since Wen Nuan met Gu Changfeng, she has never seen this side of him because she has the protection of the big boss.

Now it seems that there are many people with vicious minds, but Gu Changfeng is protecting them in front, so she didn't see them.

"Kong Yun, you hooked up with my son, and now you don't admit it! You ruined my good son, I won't forgive you today."

The old lady of the Zhou family shouted like this, and she knew that the plan had failed when she saw the situation in front of her.

But she was unwilling to accept it, especially when she saw her son was injured like this. How can you know if it will work if you don't try!

For a woman, reputation is the most important thing.

She just wants Kong Yun to pay the price. If she doesn't marry their family, then no one else can marry her!

As long as their family keeps biting, who dares to say that Kong Yun is innocent!

"You are talking nonsense!" Kong Yun responded with a trembling voice, and was so angry that she almost couldn't stand up.

"You know in your heart whether I am talking nonsense or not. My whole family knows that you are sticking to my son."

The Zhou family was stunned when they heard this. They probably didn't expect that the old lady was so strong in fighting and so thick-skinned.

However, this is indeed a good way. Slander is about strength in numbers.

So, they followed without hesitation.

"Yes, I saw it with my own eyes."

"Yes, I saw Kong Yun and my brother in the house."

Kong Yun was so angry that she almost vomited blood, and tears fell down. At this moment, she understood the feeling of being helpless and wanting to die.

However, she was unwilling. If she really died like this, wouldn't it be letting them succeed!

She gritted her teeth and looked at this group of people. She could even think of what these people would say after today and how the village would spread it.

Wen Nuan also smiled coldly, she knew that these people were splashing dirty water on purpose.

It was just splashing dirty water, who wouldn't do that?

She moved slightly, and with the cover of everyone, she threw something into Zhou Quan's pocket, and her watch disappeared.

Such a small action was not considered hidden, and Gu Changfeng and Mr. Li saw it.

So Mr. Li blocked the crowd, just to let his apprentice succeed.

Mr. Li smiled faintly, oh, the apprentice has become powerful.