456-460

Chapter 456 Ten Yuan Can't Buy Me Food

Liu Cuihua took the meat away and didn't give it to the ungrateful bastard!

I wasted my efforts. I thought that since they were all sons and lived in the same village, I should give them a portion.

But I didn't expect that giving them a bowl of meat would cause such a big fuss.

If I had known that I would give them something, I would have thrown it away instead of giving them food.

Besides, they only saw that I made money but didn't bring them along. Why didn't they see how filial I was?

How much did Xiaowu bring me? Half a pig and twenty kilograms of sauerkraut. Would his second son be willing to give them that?

He gave me a bag of snacks before the New Year, just as a token of his son's love.

If the second son's family really had no money, she wouldn't say anything. But are they that short of money? It was the first year after the separation.

She just wanted to deal with them. She felt that it didn't matter whether she gave more or less. Anyway, they wouldn't argue.

She was so angry just thinking about it. She shouldn't worry about them for anything. It would be best if no one cared about anyone.

Wang Hong burst into tears because the old lady scolded her and took the meat away.

She didn't even buy meat during the New Year, thinking that the old house would definitely send it to her.

She also knew that Gu Changfeng sent a lot of things to the old house, but they couldn't eat any of them.

Thinking about it, she felt sad again. She made a fuss again.

But this time, no one was watching her, because Gu Laoer understood that the brine was originally sold by his younger brother and sister-in-law, and in fact, his younger brother and sister-in-law gave it to the old lady and the eldest sister-in-law.

Moreover, he also understood what his wife could do with a big belly now. Would she stand there and not work to get a share of the money?

He felt a little ashamed. Why did she always want to take advantage?

He was not such a person on weekdays, but his wife kept nagging him so much that he always thought so.

He didn't want to be angry at home, so he went out for a walk when he had nothing to do.

As a result, when he came back at night, Wang Hong was complaining about stomach pain.

He hurried to find a barefoot doctor, who gave him a folk prescription that said it could help the fetus.

But where could he find medicinal herbs at night? So he bit the bullet and went to the old house for help again.

Finally, Liu Cuihua came forward and found Mr. Li to see if he could prescribe the medicine.

Why didn't she go to find Wen Nuan? That's because Liu Cuihua knew in her heart that this kind of thing couldn't involve Wen Nuan.

If she saved the baby, she wouldn't get any credit. What if she didn't save the baby? Wouldn't she be blamed?

So, it's best to find Mr. Li.

Mr. Li wouldn't really make things difficult for a woman, especially one who was pregnant. He gave her the medicine, but he didn't charge her less.

"If someone else came, I would definitely charge twenty, but since you came, I'll charge you ten."

Gu Laoer was grateful when he heard this, but Liu Cuihua knew in her heart that it was less than ten yuan.