311-315

Chapter 311 Trust

Wen Nuan didn't want to get involved in these things, and some people didn't deserve sympathy.

"Captain Li, send the person to the hospital."

Wen Nuan said so, and Captain Li reacted and quickly sent the person to the hospital.

Xu Kai frowned fiercely, and he realized that Liu Mei would not let it go.

"I don't know if her child can be saved."

Xu Kai sighed so, and Wen Nuan smiled slightly.

"Her child is fine. Although she yelled just now, her face was still normal. It should be to avoid punishment."

Xu Kai was very angry. This woman was really cunning.

"Sister-in-law, why don't you expose her?"

"How to expose her? If we don't send her to the hospital, and something happens to the child, we will be blamed."

Wen Nuan was telling the truth. She couldn't bear such a responsibility.

Xu Kai also understood that this woman might even make trouble with the child in her belly. Wen Nuan really couldn't bear it.

"She is making such a fuss, so I guess there is nothing we can do."

Wen Nuan nodded, and Gu Changfeng suddenly said: "You can't do it, but her husband can't do it either?

People with such bad behavior should also be told to her work unit. After all, the Agricultural Machinery Station is also very important."

Hearing Gu Changfeng say this, Xu Kai immediately understood.

In order to avoid embarrassing the office and not give her a chance to make trouble for the boss, the best way is to tell her husband.

As for her job, it can only be said that it is the price she should pay for her misbehavior.

Gu Changfeng took Wen Nuan away. He took Wen Nuan's hand and put his coat on her in the night.

Wen Nuan could still feel the warmth of Gu Changfeng on the coat.

"Xiao Nuan, do you think I am too cruel?"

Wen Nuan was slightly stunned. Why did the boss say that?

"What do you mean?"

"Do you think that the way I dealt with Liu Mei was too..."

"Too easy for her? Well, actually I wanted to let her in, but she's so crazy now. If she succeeds in committing suicide, we'll be in even more trouble.

It's not that I don't want to deal with her, but it's too annoying to meet such a person.

It's better to have less trouble than more. I hope that after this, her husband can control her."

After Wen Nuan said this, she saw Gu Changfeng looking at her in surprise.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I just think you've become smarter recently."

"Really? Maybe you learned it from your mother."

Gu Changfeng nodded, but let's not learn from her. It's still cuter to be silly.

But his wife is getting smarter and smarter, what should he do?

When he got to the door, he saw the head of the Wu family and He Xiao coming over.

The head of the Wu family glanced at Gu Changfeng and Wen Nuan, then looked at the clothes on Wen Nuan, and his anger dissipated a little.

"Are you okay? Have you not been bullied?"