566-570(End)

Chapter 566 He is leaving

People say that you should come back every three days, otherwise it will be against the rules, so even if they miss each other, the head of the Wu family and He Yun did not visit.

And during these three days, Wen Nuan hardly went out.

Someone was too greedy and refused to stop, but she was exhausted.

Gu Changfeng was satisfied, and Wen Nuan felt that she had dark circles under her eyes.

"If you continue like this, I will complain tomorrow."

Gu Changfeng stopped after hearing Wen Nuan say this, and let her sleep well.

He Yun looked at her daughter and son-in-law, and there was still something she didn't understand, but she didn't say much, after all, they were newlyweds, so it was understandable.

And the head of the Wu family was more direct, asking them when they would move back?

Gu Changfeng didn't resist at all, and after a few days, they returned to live in the Wu family.

Wen Nuan had always thought that they would be happy after marriage.

Gu Changfeng was responsible for cooking, she was responsible for eating, Gu Changfeng was responsible for driving, she was responsible for resting... Anyway, it was the lazy herself and the hardworking Gu Changfeng.

But she never thought that behind a successful man there must be a hard-working woman.

Looking at Gu Changfeng beside her, Wen Nuan yawned, what time is it?

"Be good, drink a glass of warm water first, and then we will eat."

Wen Nuan looked at the sky outside, and they had to get up at the first light, because Gu Changfeng had to go to the laboratory.

She knew that she shouldn't get married when she was in school! Why not wait two years?

When Gu Changfeng came over with breakfast, he gently placed the milk on the table and watched Wen Nuan curl up with the quilt and fall asleep with her head tilted.

He couldn't help but smile, knowing that she had worked hard during this period.

Fortunately, she lives with her parents here, otherwise he really couldn't rest assured that Wen Nuan would be alone.

"Xiao Nuan, why don't you sleep a little longer? Let Dad take you to school."

Hearing this, Wen Nuan opened her eyes dazedly.

"I'm awake, really awake this time."

After saying that, she got out of bed yawning and went to wash her face. She didn't know what was wrong. Recently, she always felt like she couldn't wake up.

When Wen Nuan arrived at the school, Xu Yan had already taken out all her books.

Wen Nuan felt that her life was simply too wonderful. Her husband was responsible for picking her up from school, her best friend was responsible for feeding her, and she also helped her carry her textbooks.

"Why are you so listless? Look at your dark circles."

Xu Yan said this, and Shen Wan really wanted to pull her sleeve.

She's married, don't you know what marriage means? Then you're not alone at night.

Oh, I seem to know too much.

Several people chattered all morning, and at lunch, Wen Nuan ate a big bowl of rice, two meat dishes, two vegetable dishes, and drank a bowl of egg soup!