231-235

Chapter 231 Who sent the small gift?

Xu Yan has encountered a strange thing recently, that is, she can encounter a little surprise at the door of the room every day.

Sometimes it is a box of cakes, sometimes it is a handkerchief, or even a bunch of wild flowers.

Although she said that she was not very clear, she received more than ten strange things in a row and roughly understood what the other party meant.

He was not threatening her, but was seriously pursuing her in an inexplicable way!

(⊙o⊙)... This might as well scare her.

Kong Yun and Wang Moli also got up, and Xu Yan hurriedly put the things away to avoid scaring them.

You know, this yard has a door. Although it is useless, it gives people a sense of security.

If they knew that someone got up early every day to send things, they would be scared.

Xu Yan glanced at Da Huang and asked, "Da Huang, are you asleep? Don't you bark when someone comes? Don't you bite him?"

Da Huang looked at Xu Yan, covered his face with his paws, and looked ashamed.

This made Xu Yan helpless. This dog was going to become a spirit.

"Don't feel wronged. I will complain when Xiao Nuan comes back!"

Da Huang was surprised to hear this. No way, is he going to complain?

If he had known earlier, he would not have kept it a secret.

Xu Yan was preparing to teach her child, but she didn't expect to see a car entering the village halfway through.

Xu Yan was slightly stunned before she realized that Wen Nuan was back.

"Sister Wang, please help me teach a class. Wen Nuan is back!"

Xu Yan's excited look made Wang Moli smile.

"Don't worry, I'll take care of it for you all morning."

Xu Yan nodded gratefully, turned around and ran towards Wen Nuan.

Wen Nuan also ran down from the car, and the two hugged each other and laughed and jumped, which made Gu Changfeng speechless.

Forget it, Wen Nuan was only Xu Yan's good friend, so he reluctantly accepted it.

"Xiao Nuan, why did you come back just now? I missed you so much."

"I miss you too, I bought a lot of delicious food, I'll go back and give it to you."

Xu Yan was very excited and followed Wen Nuan back, the two held each other's arms and talked privately.

Gu Changfeng was helpless, he followed slowly from behind, but he was not in a hurry.

Instead, Mr. Li couldn't help but say, "If my apprentice wasn't talented, I really wouldn't want her for being so honest and strong.

Didn't she know how to get on the bus? Xu Yan is also a fool. My apprentice couldn't have thought that she would follow him.

Ah, no wonder they are good friends. Sure enough, they are all the same kind of people."

Hearing Mr. Li's complaints, Gu Changfeng didn't say a word.

He knew very well that Mr. Li said Wen Nuan was okay, but if he complained even a word, he would be held accountable later.

Besides, he loved his partner himself, and he had no opinion on what Wen Nuan did.