401-405

Chapter 401: Elder Zheng's Instructions

Wen Nuan rushed over, checked that Gu Changfeng was fine, and then looked up and down at the head of the Wu family.

"Don't worry, I'm not injured."

Wen Nuan frowned slightly and said, "I let you sneak away without taking anyone with you. Now you're in trouble! What do you want to eat? I'll make it for you."

Hearing his daughter complaining and caring about him at the same time, it felt so sweet.

Look, it's better to have a daughter. Sons are not so careful.

The head of the Wu family admitted his mistakes without hesitation, and his attitude was as good as a student facing a teacher.

Zheng Haiyang was very surprised. This was the first time he had seen Uncle Wu like this.

Uncle Wu has always been a very serious person, even when facing his grandfather.

He has a bad temper, and almost no one can control him except Aunt He Yun. Even when facing his grandfather, he sometimes doesn't listen to advice.

But who would have thought that he would be like this in front of Wen Nuan, not only smiling, but also taking the initiative to admit his mistakes!

So Zheng Haiyang was a little envious at this moment, and children who are loved by their fathers are enviable.

He Yun looked at the father and daughter, smiling and standing by, until Wen Nuan went to take care of Gu Changfeng, and then the head of the Wu family grabbed He Yun's hand with his left hand.

He Yun saw the problem at a glance, but said nothing.

Both husband and wife, they didn't want to make Wen Nuan worry.

Gu Changfeng was all smiles. Although he was the second person to be cared for, he was very restrained in front of his father-in-law.

Wen Nuan patted Gu Changfeng's arm directly, and found that he looked natural, so she let him go.

Zheng Haiyang also looked at Gu Changfeng and guessed his identity at a glance.

This man was more handsome than he thought. As expected, he was very suitable for Wen Nuan. He felt that they were a good match.

"Thank you for your hard work this time."

"I promised you would bring it back to uncle, as long as you don't cry."

Wen Nuan was a little embarrassed. She couldn't let everyone know that she cried secretly.

So she quickly asked Gu Changfeng to introduce everyone to her, and Gangzi and Han Lu quickly called her sister-in-law.

Looking at Gangzi's arm, Wen Nuan wanted to help treat it.

"Sister-in-law, it's really not necessary. This arm has recovered very well and will heal in a few days."

He hurriedly hid back. His sister-in-law was so gentle and beautiful. He was afraid that he would be rude and make her unhappy.

What kind of luck is the boss? How did he find such a beautiful daughter-in-law! To be honest, he felt too envious.

Wen Nuan also knew that it was not the time to reminisce, so she ended the topic first, and then took the left hand of the head of the Wu family and walked forward.

The head of the Wu family: ... So my daughter saw it.

That's right, my daughter is a doctor, how could I forget it? She must have smelled the smell of the ointment.