81-85

Chapter 81 Take care of yourself

Wen Nuan's face changed when she heard this question.

Gu Changfeng was also angry. He was following them!

Bai Ru was in a complicated mood. On the one hand, she was happy that Wen Nuan and Gu Changfeng were entangled. On the other hand, she was worried that Feng Jinyan cared about Wen Nuan.

If it were two months ago, even if Wen Nuan did not return home at night, Feng Jinyan would not frown.

"Jianyan, this is someone's private matter." Bai Ru said so.

Feng Jinyan knew that it was wrong for him to ask this question, but this matter was like a thorn in his throat.

"Wen Nuan, we grew up together, and I am like your brother. I hope you don't take risks. If you need any help, you can tell me."

Feng Jinyan was very frank. He felt that Gu Changfeng was not a bad person, so there must be a reason for them to go up the mountain.

Wen Nuan looked at him and suddenly sneered: "Feng Jinyan, I think you misunderstood something."

Feng Jinyan heard the sarcasm in Wen Nuan's tone and knew that she was angry.

"What did I misunderstand?"

"I misunderstood the relationship between you and me. We are not childhood sweethearts, and you are not my brother.

Our breaking off of the engagement is a peaceful breakup. Although we haven't torn our faces apart, it doesn't mean that I want to see you... or to see the two of you.

Every time I see you, I feel uncomfortable, disgusting, and annoying.

So, you can put away these boring concerns, because I don't need them at all."

Bai Ru didn't expect Wen Nuan to say such harsh words.

But she was also happy, because Feng Jinyan would definitely be angry.

He is a very proud person, and he certainly can't stand such humiliation, and he will never care about Wen Nuan again.

But Bai Ru didn't expect that Feng Jinyan couldn't control his emotions at this moment.

"Wen Nuan! I really care about you! If my father knew, he would be so distressed!"

In Wen Nuan's memory, Uncle Feng was indeed a gentle person.

He was even better to the original owner than to Feng Jinyan.

But was this kindness really because of the original owner? Or because of He Yun?

Of course, these have little to do with me.

Wen Nuan looked at Feng Jinyan and said, "I don't need such concern, lest your mother know and get upset again.

You are a filial son, you should know that I am your mother's worry, why do you have to make yourself so unhappy?

However, if you want to know, I can tell you, not because we have a good relationship, but because there is nothing hidden between Gu Changfeng and me.

We are going to hunt wild rabbits. If we are lucky, we can catch a few. Isn't it okay to eat meat?"

Wen Nuan said this, lifted the dry grass on the bucket, and saw a nest of rabbits.

Obviously, she did not lie.

But Wen Nuan's face was not good. She lost two little rabbits while walking all the way.

Sure enough, wild rabbits are not easy to raise.

"Wen Nuan, this is too dangerous."

"Feng Jinyan, I've said that you don't need to interfere in my affairs! Just take care of yourself. You have a bunch of messes and you still dare to care about me."