146-150

Chapter 146: Tough Girlfriend

Li Qiu has tried many folk remedies over the years, but few of them worked.

"Will this really work?"

"If it doesn't work, come to me. Just don't try other folk remedies. They're not reliable. You'll have toxins in your body."

Wen Nuan was so confident that Li Qiu gritted her teeth and believed her.

"Okay, I'll go with you!"

She was afraid that Wen Nuan would regret it, so she swallowed the pills directly and felt warm all over.

This girl is really capable. She can read faces and treat diseases. She's amazing!

Oh, if she hadn't harmed her family, she would have wanted to spend more time with this girl.

"Third brother, you take care of Zhao Gang first, I'll let Xu Kai come over."

"Don't worry, he can't run away."

Gu Changfeng drove away. He went to the police station first and asked Xu Kai to catch the man first.

Gu Changfeng said a few simple words, and Xu Kai was ecstatic.

Great, there is finally a breakthrough.

He knew that his judgment was right, this Zhao Gang was not a good person.

"By the way, I asked Sun Jinghe to bring you a message. Did you see him?"

"When did it happen?"

"I got up early."

"I went into the city very early today."

"Ah? Then where did he go?"

Gu Changfeng didn't have time to think about these things, and handed these things to Xu Kai. He was going to the guesthouse.

Xu Kai looked at the girl in the jeep just now. Could it be that the boss's girlfriend?

Oh, yes, she is so beautiful!

Gu Changfeng drove very fast. He must find the man!

But when they arrived at the guesthouse, they found that the man had been gone for an hour.

Gu Changfeng clenched his fists and felt a blockage in his heart.

"Don't worry, Brother Gu. This man will show up sooner or later. Otherwise, let's go to the Zhao family to see if there are any clues."

Wen Nuan said so, and Gu Changfeng nodded.

That's all we can do. Go to the Zhao family to see.

...

At this moment, at the door of the Zhao family, a middle-aged man walked around stealthily, then opened the gate and walked in.

This Zhao Gang is really unreliable. He didn't come today when we agreed to meet. I had to take a risk.

The man came to Zhao's house because he was afraid that things might change, but he didn't expect the gate to be open.

Then, he looked at the three people in the yard in a daze, and the three people also stared at him.

Who is this! It's over, exposed!

The man ran away, but the next moment he felt a sharp pain in his leg, and was hit hard by something.

His leg bone must be broken!

Gu Changxiu also looked at Xu Yan in shock, is she so powerful?

"Yanzi, you are too good! You knocked him down in one go."