316-320

Chapter 316 Your vegetable garden

Although they are both sons, their situations are different.

She doesn't want the money, after all, Gu Changbei is not married.

"I don't want your money."

"Mom, I am also a brother. Xiaowu's father-in-law is of high status, and the eldest uncle is even more amazing, coming from Hong Kong.

As the man, we can't do this engagement if we don't want to, but if we do, we should do it in a lively way, and don't be too stingy."

The old lady laughed, when has she ever been too stingy before.

In the end, it was Gu Changxiu who gave thirty directly.

"Don't say no, this is my private money. I saved a lot of money from my salary.

Besides, we have discussed it. My two sisters-in-law and I wear the same skirts. These clothes are all bought by Wen Nuan. I save a lot of money."

Hearing this, the old lady left the money.

Not for anything else, just to give the two daughters-in-law a good gift when they meet.

Gu Changfeng didn't give money, but took Da Huang up the mountain, and quietly brought down a wild boar and a few wild rabbits.

Liu Cuihua couldn't help but have a headache. Is this back mountain our vegetable garden?

This child is really getting braver and braver.

Wen Nuan was also surprised. Now he doesn't take her with him when he goes up the mountain to catch wild boars?

After taking a look at He Xingbang who was still very excited, Wen Nuan asked, "Why did you go with him?"

"Gu Jianshe said his uncle could catch a wild boar, I said he was bragging!"

Wen Nuan looked at her cousin helplessly, and then what?

"Then he arranged for us to sit on the tree branch, and he caught a wild boar himself! Little sister, it's terrible, he can actually kill a wild boar!"

Wen Nuan looked at He Xingbang, yes, it was terrible.

But this should be the idea of ​​the wild boar on the mountain.

"So don't go up the mountain by yourself if you have nothing to do, even if you bring Da Huang."

He Xingbang was about to cry, what a joke!

He didn't want to go up the mountain, the mountain was too dangerous, how dare you go up!

Liu Cuihua was no longer in a hurry, there must be enough meat.

Then she told her son, "Go catch some fish."

Anyway, the wild boar has been killed, so a few fish won't be a big deal.

Gu Changfeng brought Da Huang and Wen Nuan with him, and Gu Jianshe and He Xingbang followed him.

He Xingbang didn't want to come, but Gu Jianshe finally found a partner.

Not coming? How could it be possible!

So He Xingbang saw how Da Huang, the seemingly honest dog, caught ducks.

"Da Huang, you are great, don't let that duck run away!" He Xingbang shouted as he followed Da Huang to catch ducks.

Wen Nuan stood quietly by the river, quietly took off her shoes, and soaked her feet in the slightly cool river water.

Gu Changfeng looked back at her, and she smiled obediently, but she didn't dare to run into the river.