1-5

Chapter 1: Traveling through a book, breaking off an engagement

It hurts, my head hurts!

Wen Nuan slowly opened her eyes and stared blankly at everything in front of her.

Iron bed, antique chest of drawers and wardrobe.

Calendar on the wall with a strong sense of time, 1976.

Wen Nuan: ...She just stayed up late to finish her thesis, and she caught up with the time travel army?

Her head hurts so much, and a memory that doesn't belong to her comes over her.

She traveled through a book!

She traveled through a book of the period that she had read before.

She thought the name sounded familiar, it turned out to be the cannon fodder female supporting role of the same name who didn't survive more than three chapters in the book!

In the book, Wen Nuan is the male protagonist's childhood sweetheart. After making great contributions to the relationship between the male and female protagonists, she was deserted by everyone and ended up in a miserable state.

Wen Nuan: ...She felt that she could still save her.

She grew up in an orphanage! It's not that easy to defeat her!

Just wait and see, she will definitely live a good life.

What is the male protagonist? She doesn't care!

With a bang, the door was kicked open, and a middle-aged woman looked at her with hatred.

"Wen Nuan, who are you pretending to be dead for! Do you think if you act pitiful, Zhenyan will marry you? You're dreaming!

You deserved to fall! Who told you to tug at Zhenyan in the street?

Bah! You are a bastard born of a lowly family, born by a mother but not raised by her! You are just like your scumbag mother, only knows how to seduce men!"

Wen Nuan:...You are sitting at home, and a slut is coming out! ?

If it weren't for the original owner's thin arms and legs, and the obvious lack of fighting power, I would have slapped you!

Wen Nuan raised her head and saw the helpless young man behind the woman.

It was the male protagonist of this book, Feng Zhenyan, the son of luck.

The one who was so confident in scolding people was his mother, Qiu Hongying.

Haha, this is so much that they look down on the original owner, and they can greet the deceased mother.

The original owner is really blind, and she fell in love with such a disaster. Isn't it the same as jumping into the fire pit?

The original owner Wen Nuan was engaged to Feng Jinyan, so she has been with Feng Jinyan since she was a child.

Unexpectedly, after eighteen years of waiting, the cooked duck flew away. For a woman, he wanted to go to the countryside.

The original owner, who was a love-minded person, signed up without hesitation and wanted to fight under the same sky with the male protagonist.

Wen Nuan thought of these memories and suddenly felt like she was struck by lightning.

The original owner was not a human being, but wanted to kill her!

Go to the countryside?

The comfortable life was waving goodbye to her, and her heart was so painful.

"Mom, don't say that. Auntie is gone."