71-75

Chapter 71 Protecting the Bear

The mine captain was extremely tall, like a black bear.

Some people called him Li the mine captain, and some called him the old mine captain.

If Xu Gang was like a small mountain, then Li the mine captain was like a mountain with trees planted on it.

Gu Changfeng looked at Li the mine captain, stood up suddenly, and saluted.

"Old regiment commander!"

"You little brat! What's going on! Shouldn't you be the battalion commander?"

Li the mine captain was very angry. Why did his favorite soldier dress like a farmer?

"Old regiment commander, I'm fine."

"You're a good bear! I'll go ask Lao Zhang! How did he protect you!"

Gu Changfeng's eyes were a little sour. It was really nice to feel cared for.

"It's not Zhang Tuan's fault. I asked for professionalism myself."

"What's going on? Explain it to me!"

Finally, Li, the mine director, took Gu Changfeng away. Xu Gang was stunned. What else does he have to do?

No one in their mine is not afraid of Li, the mine director. He should just disappear quietly.

At this moment, Gu Changfeng was already sitting in the mine director's office. Although it was a little messy, it was a place where no one would disturb him.

He told Li the reason for his career change, and Li didn't say anything for a long time.

"Although the mission failed, it's not entirely your fault. Why did you change your job?"

"Old commander, I should be responsible. I can't get over the hurdle in my heart."

Hearing this, Li Kuang walked around the room for a few times and asked, "Did someone... someone deliberately mess with you?"

Gu Changfeng smiled but said nothing. This is not important. What is important is the result.

"Old team leader, I'm fine taking care of my parents at home."

"Nonsense! Forget it, you should still follow me. I'll get you a deputy director of production. Just do it first."

Gu Changfeng looked at his old team leader and smiled helplessly: "Don't say that. My ambition is not here."

The old team leader tried to persuade him earnestly, but Gu Changfeng didn't want to. He was so angry, but he didn't have any way to deal with it.

I don't know who destroyed such a good seedling.

He always felt that this matter was not simple.

When he left, he asked many people to take care of this child. It's impossible.

So, someone outside intervened?

The joint mission of several districts happened at this time? How could it be such a coincidence!

"It's okay if you don't want to follow me. Just tell me what you want to do! I have a say in Qingzhou.

Whether it's a steel plant or a chemical plant, it's fine. The salary is good and there's a future! It's better than following me to dig coal!"

Gu Changfeng looked at him with great emotion. He had been following him since he was a soldier. The old regiment commander was protecting his son.

But he really didn't want to go on like this.