Imagine # 177

Imagine:
You and Bailey are being your normal semi-goofy selves backstage before his performance at the CMT Awards. You guys are secretly dating and the fans do not know at all. You are his date for the show, but you guys kept saying in the interviews on the red carpet that you guys were there just as friends. As soon as Bailey was about to walk on stage, you pulled on his arm to turn him around and face you. Once he is facing you, you say  "Bails, you forgot something."  He looks at you confused, before a minute passes and you pull him in close. You leave a kiss on his lips and say "You forgot your good luck kiss.😘 " He smirks at you and says in a low voice "I could so get used to this, you're lucky that no one saw that, y/n." He has a blush and a smirk playing on his face as he tries to get any lipstick you might have left off of his lips. You made sure to have a similar shade to his normal lip color just incase 😉. He ends up winning an award that night and he thanks you in his speech. He refers to you as his girlfriend and the camera crew catches the exact moment that you realized what he had said and how he reacted to realizing what he just referred to you as. You go backstage to congratulate Bailey on his win and smile once you see him. Once he sees you, he runs to you and wraps his arms around you. He lifts you up in his arms and beams up at you. You guys share a quick kiss which gets ruined by the whole backstage and camera crew whistling and clapping at you two. You guys both blushed really hard, when you both realized what you guys had just did in front of basically everyone. As a result of this, now everyone and their brother, knew that you were officially together.