Chapter 23: It's Zarra

Beatrice Tyler Zychin's Point of View

Maybe I'm over reacting about all of this. But seeing them together boils every corner of my blood in my body.

It's quite frustrating to see your ex-love with your current obsession.

I'm not that in love to Zarra.

Not yet.

But it feels like all my efforts to obtain her will all go in vain if this trick of Alex will work out.

I'm actually calculating everything. If Alex loves Zarra since then, this will interrupt my plan.

I want Zarra by myself.

So please fuck-off Alex.

"Are you okay, my Love?" Zarra is quiet since she entered my car and she didn't let out any word from her mouth even if we're here inside the elevator.

Silence is her reply.

I can feel how mad she is.

This is the first time she won't talk to me.

"I'm sorry if I overreacted a bit." I tried to hold her left hand but she tried to avoid it instead.

"A bit? You're not even my family. I can take care of my own Bea. Masahol ka kung kumaladkad ng tao, hindi mo ako pagmamay-ari." As she mentioned those words. A tinge of irritation touched my nerves.

You're mine Zarra.

You're mine.

I stayed silent as the elevator reached the penthouse.

Zarra walked pass me and didn't bother to see me as she locked the door of her room.

I sat at the sofa and thought about what happened.

I drove as fast I could to the cafe. My heart is racing and I gripped the car's wheel as I drifted in front of the cafe.

I noticed that smile.

That genuine smile.

She never showed me that kind of smile years before.

Knowing Alex, she won't smile unless she is genuinely happy.

I clenched my fists as I slammed the door of my car and went inside.

I won't let you, Alex. I won't let you get what you want. After all these years? You broke me.

Will I let you happy?

No fucking way.

*RINGING*

My senses came back to reality when my phone rang.

Unknown number?

"Who is-"

[TYLER!!!! WE KNOW YOU'RE ALREADY HERE IN SINGAPORE. WE'RE CURRENTLY PARKED INFRONT OF YOUR-]

As I immediately recognized the voice, I ended the call.

It's Rain.

*RINGING*

I sighed and answered again.

[WHAT THE HELL BRUH! IT'S BEEN YEARS! THE GANG IS HERE! WE MISS YOU!]

Before answering Rain, I glanced at Zarra's door. There's no sign of open light, so maybe she's sleeping.

"Wait for me there. I'll go down." I ended the call and stood up.

I went to Zarra's door and it's locked. Her door is usually open, so that I can just sleep with her anytime.