96

The lightning crashed and flashed through the dark clouds hanging over the aircraft. Kai, Nya, Anirei, Mia and Ray all stood near Sensei Wu to make sure that he was well protected and cared for until they reached their destination. A place where the final Time Blade was well hidden and could only be accessed by the Masters of Water and Fire, but Anirei would be going with them just in case something went wrong, since the hiding place was also created by her parents.

"Destination head ahead." Machia announced.

"Excellent, Supreme Commander Machia." Krux said, "The final Time Blade will soon be ours."

"Unless this is all a Ninja trick to trap us in the middle of nowhere." Machia turned to the Ninja.

"It had best not be. For his sake." Acronix threatened gesturing to Sensei Wu, who was growing weaker by the minute due to the Time Blade's effects.

Anirei looked out in the distance and saw a bright red color poking through the clouds, and a heavy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach.

"Mother, Father, what kind of hiding place did you create?" She thought to herself.

"Ugh. We can't do this." Kai groaned, breaking Anirei from her thoughts, "We can't let Krux and Acronix force us into getting the last Time Blade for them."

"It's reversal power is the only way to undo the effects of the Time Punch of Master Wu." Nya reminded her brother.

"Elder Sister is right, Elder Brother Kai. For now, we have to play the hand we're dealt with for the sake of Sensei Wu." Anirei said.

"Anirei is right." Ray agreed, "Time is short and our friend's survival, your master's survival is at stake."

"Your father and Anirei are right." Mia agreed, "Focus on the task at hand. Retrieving the Time Blade will be more dangerous than you can imagine."

The ship rocked and everyone gasped from the sudden movement. Kai looked over the the side of the ship and saw the clouds and red glow below.

"Why did you put the Time Blade way out here?" Kai asked his father.

"It was actually Yin and Yang's idea to bring it here." Ray explained, "The Time Blade was so powerful, that they both knew it had to be hidden somewhere safe. So they asked us to come with them so that we could seal it in the ancient Library of Honomizu."

Anirei's eyes widened, remembering a small article in her parents' journals about a hidden port town. A place where the water was so hot that it burned you with just the steam alone, not to mention the terrible condition that the waters had with their whirlpools and rough currents. Her parents told her about how beautiful and thriving it used to be before the waves came due to an underwater volcano.

"Hono-what now?" Nya asked.

"Mother and Father had that location in their journals somewhere." Anirei said, "Honimizu was once a thriving port town that was consumed by an undersea volcano that buried the city leagues below an impossible harsh environment. The balanced combination of fire and water..."

"The Boiling Sea." Ray spoke the name. Way below them was a boiling sea filled with underwater volcanoes that burned to the surface.

"Eh, gotta give whoever named it the Boiling Sea credit for accuracy." Kai commented.

Ray walked up to his children, "Kai, Nya, I am sorry." He apologized, "We never expected anyone ever to return. Least of all our children and the child of our good friends. But only the Masters of Fire and Water, working together, can traverse it."

"Your journey will be fraught with peril: traps, enormous obstacles and Geotomic Rock Monsters." Mia warned them.

"And you will need the Dragon Blade." Ray ripped the blade from Krux's hands, the same blade Kai found in their old blacksmith shop, "Allow me."