6. Villain Slumber

Hi all. Thought I'd throw in Ultron, Loki and some other MARVEL villains (maybe). Enjoy!

(Ultron is online)

(Loki is online)

Ultron: Hello.

Loki: Hello, you robotic mortal. Now kneel.

Ultron: You don't tell me what to do!!

Loki: Why not? KNEEL!

Ultron: Because...

Loki: *raises eyebrow expectantly* Because??

Ultron: I am free...

Loki: 0_0

Ultron: there are...no strings on me...

Loki: That's just ridiculous. Now kneel!

Ultron: Once I have ripped your brains out and turned it to ash with my laser powers!!

Loki: Ooh so scary!! Just because you're a robot, it doesn't mean people pee in their pants at the sight of you.

Ultron: The Avengers did!

Loki: But they defeated you!!

Ultron: They defeated you too, God of Mischief! What are you talking about??

Loki: 0_0

Ultron: BURN!!!!!!!!!

Loki: You're scary. Will you be my friend?

Ultron: Sure thing, pal! Cause you got a friend in me!!

Loki: I am not in the mood for Disney references. But what I AM in the mood for is...

Ultron: I know what you're gonna say!!

Loki: A VILLAIN SLUMBER PARTY!!!

Ultron: HELL YEAH!! IMMA INVITE SOME OTHER VILLAINS!

Loki: And if they say no??

Ultron: WHO'S GONNA SAY NO TO ME??

Loki: True that. Im gonna go and get this slumber set up!! See ya bestie!!

Ultron: Right back at ya, BFF!

(An hour later)

(Ultron is online)

(Loki is online)

Loki: *waits anxiously for villain friends*

(Mandarin is online)

(Dr Zola is online)

Ultron: MY FRIENDS! YOU READY TO PARTY??

Dr Zola: Sure, right after I brainwash five more people I have recently kidnapped.

Mandarin: Anyone care to help me polish these missiles?

Loki: Do you mind, people, we are here for a slumber party??

Mandarin: Oh right!!

Dr Zola: You told us to bring something to share so I bought these...VILLAIN FORTUNE COOKIES!!!

Loki: *opens one and reads* "You will rule the world"

Ultron: What a coincidence.

Mandarin: *opens a cookie and reads* You will be amongst friends soon??

Ultron: wtf is that meant to mean??

Mandarin: And there's a picture of fruit peelings next to it!!

Dr Zola: Oh I get it! You're a mandarin fruit, like your name!! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Mandarin: No, just no.

Loki: Okay....so enough cookies!! Let's stay up all night watching evil movies, sharing our villainous laughs and pigging out!!

Ultron: that's not really something I can do. Robots can't eat ya know!

Dr Zola: Then I shall hand you a bottle of gasoline to feast on whilst we eat marshmallows, chips, popcorn, ice cream, chocolate, tacos, pizz-

Ultron: You dare brag about your abilities to eat foods whilst I can't! You dare to attempt to rank me in a lower level than you?!?!

Mandarin: Uh oh

Ultron: GRAAHH...

(Loki, Ultron, Dr Zola and Mandarin have logged off)

(The Avengers have logged on)

Steve: Hey, did anyone else hear a loud crash coming from Loki's room?

Best I could do with a baby bouncing on the keyboard and a vaccinated arm!! *gasps* lightbulb!!! Have a great day, everyone! Also, everyone is staying at Stark tower BTW just to make things simpler.